Author Topic: Dodonna and Antilles Swaps  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Dodonna and Antilles Swaps
« on: July 1, 2004, 11:50 PM »

Pretty easy head and parts swaps can make some great background filler Rebels.  I have the parts but not the time but I plan on sticking a Valorum head on the robed/helmeted Ric Olie version (its just sort of sitting in the neck hole) and a Ikara 9 head to make these two guys

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Dodonna and Antilles Swaps
« Reply #1 on: July 2, 2004, 03:00 AM »
That's cool man! Now how many RFTs do you have? Can't have to many officers and too few soilders.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: July 2, 2004, 03:26 AM »
Very awesome customs... I think I may do one or two of those myself if I get some free time.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: July 2, 2004, 03:42 PM »
That's cool man! Now how many RFTs do you have? Can't have to many officers and too few soilders.
Probably around 16-20 RFT's...I should set up my Rebel Pilots, Astromechs and RFT's and Officers and take a shot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: July 2, 2004, 05:30 PM »
**Ahem**

In life, 3 things are inevitable.  Paying Taxes, Death, and the Rebel Fleet Trooper is always going to suck.

hehe  :)

Great pics there Scott, and an early "thanks"...  ;)

I've done the Antilles/Dodonna swap.  I'm thinking of hollowing a head cast out for the Antilles in trenchcoat, only because I don't like seeing him mixed into my generic officer ranks like that, but Dodonna's only needing some red dots on his rank badge and he's finito.

I didn't swap the arms around actually...  I left Antilles arms with the jacket because I felt they didn't match up particularly well.  There's a cuff difference there then, but the fit seemed better with the jackets.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: July 6, 2004, 11:15 AM »
Yeah I need to get them painted too (the red dots...maybe the cuffs) , just waiting for my ass to get in gear and get the other two done.  Might have to do some Sculpey work on Bob Hudsol