Author Topic: Episode III line....April 2nd, 2005  (Read 32885 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Episode III line....April 2nd, 2005
« Reply #120 on: February 5, 2005, 07:12 PM »
Too bad the other two prequel lines weren't as awesome as this line. They might have done better.

For Episode I, I understand that six years have passed, and those were the best at the time, but for AOTC, there's no excuse that those figures should not have been like this.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 6, 2005, 08:18 PM »
The vehicles are shaping up to be pretty nice. I actually like Obi-Wans fighter much more than Anakins. Much or military.

Grevious's wheelbike looks to be a pretty solid vehicle too. I'll have to get that Tuesday from Amazon.com, if that report turns true.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 7, 2005, 08:41 AM »
I really want to see the ARC fighter.  I might bust the wallet open on that thing depending on how it looks.  Yes, the vehicles are looking nice.  The Wheelbike is wild looking :)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 7, 2005, 08:47 AM »
Yeah, the Boga and vehicle pics this weekend were a nice surprise, and everything looks pretty great.  Just like others have mentioned, it really makes me realize how craptastic much of the line was for AOTC.  This is shaping up to be a heck of a movie line overall I think, and it looks like I'll be spending a lot this year ;).