Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

TRU Naboo 4-pack

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Info coming in from Comic-Con...

Looks like this set will include a kit-bashed Kaduu w/feathery saddle, kitbashed articulated knees Tarpals, Gungan warrior with minor paint changes, PotJ Security Battle Droid in neutral color, and Naboo Royal Guard with minor paint deco changes!

I think I'll have to grab this one for the new Kaduu w/Tarpals and the army-building figures that it offers... repacks I finally agree with!

Jeff

Darby:
It's great for the people who don't have these, especially the guard, but it's another pass for me.   :(

jokabofe:

not too bad. yeah, it's all repacks, but at least they are okay. and the kaadu is a little different, with the feathers. and actually, the capt tarpals now has articulated knees, so he can actually sit on his kaadu beast, unlike the jar jar i have at home already.

and i can never get enough of those palace guards. that was one of my favorite figures from the ep1 line.

Jesse James:
5 words...

At Least Its Army Builders...

That's 5 right?  1... 2...  Uh, yeah ok.

So yeah, it's 5 semi-army builders.  Good droid, good Gungan, nice Kaadu w/Tarpals (or random Gungan cavalry if you wished it) and then that Naboo Guard who I think sucks, but that's just my opinion.

They'll get my $20 for that...  Not the POC, or Endor sets, but this one they will.

Vator:
What's with the Republic and Confederate symbols in the back of the box?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version