Author Topic: Time for an Episode III toy forum?  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Time for an Episode III toy forum?
« on: July 24, 2004, 08:36 PM »
Well, the title's leaked, and so is the new packaging, and we're seeing Episode III toy threads creep into the other sections like Saga and OTC.  Plus, it's only a matter of weeks or months before we know the contents of the sneak preview wave, and all that junk.

So. . .  when?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Time for an Episode III toy forum?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 08:49 PM »
Done.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 09:49 PM »
Done.

Wow!

How's that for service?

Thanks.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 10:05 PM »
Done.

Wow!

How's that for service?

Thanks.

I can't belive how fast you guys get new sections in on the fourms, first the convention section and now the Ep3 toy section.  The staff here does a great job at listening to its posters/members.  
Thanks for that.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 05:59 PM »
I can't belive how fast you guys get new sections in on the fourms, first the convention section and now the Ep3 toy section.  The staff here does a great job at listening to its posters/members...

Don't forget the OTC section!  We were the first to do that too...   ;)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 09:21 PM »

So, I noticed that within, like, a day after we got ours, Rebelscum had their ROTS section up and running.  

I could just imagine Gregggggg, lurking here as always, seeing our new section, and then freaking out about it, throwing a huge fit about it to Philip and the rest of the staff over there until he got his ROTS section.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 09:28 PM »

So, I noticed that within, like, a day after we got ours, Rebelscum had their ROTS section up and running.  

I could just imagine Gregggggg, lurking here as always, seeing our new section, and then freaking out about it, throwing a huge fit about it to Philip and the rest of the staff over there until he got his ROTS section.
I always thought RS wasn't going to have an Ep 3 toy film or so Greg(g) made it seem in all of his threads.  I also like it how every single character possible has they own offical thread either made from GNT or Durge for the most part.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 09:29 PM by Darth Kenobi »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2004, 09:12 PM »
I also like it how every single character possible has they own offical thread either made from GNT or Durge for the most part.

It's indeed a brilliant battle between the two of them as to who can start the most "official" threads.  Pretty much trying to call dibs on anything imaginable that might be upcoming in the Star Wars universe...

Most entertaining.  Especially 'cause I KNOW that Durge drives Greg(g) borderline insane.  Good stuff!   8)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 01:14 PM »
It's indeed a brilliant battle between the two of them as to who can start the most "official" threads.  Pretty much trying to call dibs on anything imaginable that might be upcoming in the Star Wars universe...

Further proof that they are probably near the same age... 14 or so?