Author Topic: BEWARE OF SPOILERS  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
BEWARE OF SPOILERS
« on: July 27, 2004, 02:34 PM »
The film is a few months away still (well 10 I guess) and as such there are many people in the community that want to treat themselves to the movie with a fresh set of eyes and not knowing more than they need to know

As such, there will be some threads in this section that will delve deep into the realm of Spoilerdom and while sometimes intentional there will be times when you may be Spoiled when you didn't want to be.  We'll try our best to mark threads where spoilers will be discussed with a (SPOILER) tag at the end.

Sound Fair?

There will be things such as the return of Action Features and the Packaging and other gimmicks Hasbro has planned that can be discussed in Non-spoilerish ways.  Feel free to join in on that conversation and again we'll try our best to watch for spoilers in those threads.

Thanks

The Management

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: BEWARE OF SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 02:00 PM »
Very fair.  If someone really wants to stay spoiler free, I feel they should stay away from ANYTHING that says EP3 on it.

:P

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 3, 2005, 03:41 PM »
Very fair.  If someone really wants to stay spoiler free, I feel they should stay away from ANYTHING that says EP3 on it.

:P

There's going to be an Episode 3? I had no idea. Why did I listen to the Siren song of this internet thread? why couldn't I wait and get the news from Taco Bell like I did with Episode 1!?!

Damn you spoiler spoilersons!!!
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline SPIDERLEGS

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hear me, baby, hold together...
    • View Profile
    • SPIDERLEGSdotNET

Offline Darth Nalogy

• Youngling
  • T.P.N. 4-Ever! Rhyme/Sith Masters
    • View Profile