Author Topic: jedikatarn's feedback  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
jedikatarn's feedback
« on: May 30, 2003, 07:13 PM »
Jedikatarn is my ambassador of swap. He was very pleasant to work a trade out with, communicated well, sent things in a timely manner and they arrived packaged professionally and in the condition promised. I highly recommend trading with John and hope to do it again in the future. Thanks John, you really make trading worth it!
« Last Edit: June 6, 2003, 06:38 PM by JediMAC »
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Jimsjedi

• Youngling
  • Hold onto your Head
    • View Profile
Re: jedikatarn's feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 9, 2003, 11:03 PM »
Just completed a trade with. Items were exactly as described, and shipped very quickly. Hope to trade with again. Thanks.

Offline E.Z.

• Jedi Initiate
  • Montreal, Quebec
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 12:15 PM »
Wow!

Great trader.

Communication was A1.

Packaging was A1.

Item description was A1.

Delivery speed was A1.

It was a fantastic trade all the way around with John and I highly recommend to all.

Thanks!
Shawn

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 03:46 PM »
Once again, John has given me a reason to pump him up as one of the best traders around. My ambassador of swap included an extra figure with the other extremely well-packed figures. What can I say beyond: trade with jedikatarn if you have a chance. He rules!

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 07:23 PM »
Just finished yet another stellar trade with John. Why do I have 3 posts here? Because this is one of the best people I've ever traded with! He is specific with condition info, fair, sends packages with great speed and backs up everything he promises. He packs like he works for a professional service and his figures are safely lying in a pillowy bed of protective materials. They always arrive in pristine shape. John has a great list to choose from and I highly recommend you give him a try!

Thanks John! I appreciate the extra effort to get me a nicely carded Silver Fett and I love the Ep. 1 Qui-Gon error too! We'll be trading again real soon!