Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

Breaking the bank, what's the price?

(1/8) > >>

Vator:
Rumors from the orient point to the fact that Episode III figures could potentially cost as much as 12 dollars USD. A scarey thought I know. Let's just hope this dosen't happen. Because if it does, the line may very well end, and the figures will forever sit on the pegs at Toys R Us.

So my question to you is, how much are you willing to pay for Revenge figures? And if indeed they are outrageously priced, will you wait for them to go on clearance and risk later waves being impossible to find?

I think I'd buy a few, but wait for clearance on the armybuilders.

AND (to anwser my first question) I wouldn't pay more than 7 dollars really. Episode I was outrageoues, but I could live with that for about a year.

Ben:
$12? For figures with action features? Forget that.

That would mean these couldn't sell to children, their "target market", so I don't think there's any way in hell the price will be that high.

If they go back to the $7 price point, that's a bad idea too.

Darby:
$12?  I won't pay that for any SW figure.  Good lord.

Vator:
I agree completely, read this in I think, the GalacticHunter fourms? I just felt like I should pass along the possibility.

Here's hoping they keep the price at 4.99 and whatever it is abroad.

Diddly:
$12? Unless they have a crapload of articulation and accessories, as well as a good sculpt, then no way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version