Author Topic: Attn: Men, Stop Killing Your Pregnant Wives  (Read 10124 times)

Offline FX-7

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Attn: Men, Stop Killing Your Pregnant Wives
« on: August 2, 2004, 04:51 PM »
Anyone shocked at this new case in Utah as much as I am?  Its amazing that this guy was caught in all of these lies and has been living a sham for so long.  I find it amazing that he also dooped his whole family and everything as well! Sad that he had to kill her to cover up the story though, what a loser, and his wife was hot

And then there is Scott Peterson who appears to be headed down thanks to lack of funds.  Good luck on beating the rap Gentelmen, hope you both rot in jail!
Medical Droid Extrodinaire

Offline Pistol Pete

• Youngling
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Re: Attn: Men, Stop Killing Your Pregnant Wives
« Reply #1 on: August 2, 2004, 04:54 PM »
Remember FX-7, both of them are innocent until proven guilty. I think the Utah case is facinating though, the whole crazy aspect of him, the lies he told about graduating college (what has he been doing if not going to school), the lies that he was going to medical school, the lie about her being missing, everything is just tragic
Bang Bang

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 2, 2004, 06:55 PM »
The problem here and with any murder case is that so much gets publicized on tv, radio, papers, etc. nowadays that it gives a blueprint for people to correctly do the murder. Ever since OJ I think more and more people are taking notice.  And more and more people will walk.  Cough, cough, Scott Peterson anyone?  

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #3 on: August 2, 2004, 09:11 PM »
What kind of coward kills a woman?
I mean, how could you even strike one?

******* pussies.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2004, 12:49 AM »
Cough, cough, Scott Peterson anyone?  

I sort of hate that this bozos name is so close to my own...it sucks the big one actually

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2004, 01:05 AM »

I sort of hate that this bozos name is so close to my own...it sucks the big one actually

Kinda like how 911 was my 21st birthday.

Regardless - I agree, everyone please stop killing your pregnant wives.  There's no excuse for this crap.  It's not like it's difficult to just not kill anybody...

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2004, 02:11 AM »
This is my community. I live less than 5 miles from Memory Grove, where Mark Hacking (<---- unfortunate name) said his wife went jogging.

That's also not far from Federal Heights, where the Ed Smart family lives and their daughter was abducted by a nut in 2002.

I'm sad about the whole thing. It's been everywhere here for two weeks. News, flyers, organized searches; the works. Early in this case it was inferred that this wasn't a typical missing persons case. Mark Hacking is wacked, his lying being the obvious tip of the iceberg.

It bothers me that the guy would allow/invite 3000+ searchers to comb through the canyon he said she was jogging in while knowing the truth. Knowing that they were wasting their time, that there was no abduction or hope of rescue. He knew this was a recovery search from day one. He knew it and allowed his and her family, the searchers and the public to live in hell worrying about her safety.

Regarding his and her parents; all I can say is wow. I'm humbled by their kindness toward each other, the public, the police, the press and especially Mark. Lori's mother said earlier as evidence began to point to Mark and his lies were uncovered that she would always love him, even if he were involved in the disappearance. The benefit of the doubt she showed him throughout, and her actions since Sunday show she has a peace and perspective on the loss of her daughter.

She said; "My family and I are profoundly anguished to lose Lori, our precious daughter and sister. Our lives will never be the same and we will grieve for her and miss her until the day we die. But when that day finally arrives, we know with absolute certainty that she will be there with open arms to greet us and our reunion will be glorious. Until then, we know where she is and who watches over her."

Read her whole statement here: http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?sid=110305&nid=5

Mark isn't running or hiding. He seems genuinely messed up from all accounts. I feel confident that justice, whatever form it may take, will be served in this case.
« Last Edit: August 3, 2004, 02:20 AM by Deanpaul »
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2004, 10:52 AM »

Yea, at first I thought he said your name... I was confused.  :-[

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 01:48 PM »
Can the Scott Peterson case just go away? Who the **** really cares about the outcome?  It's sick what the media does for tabloid journalism these days, I can't stand it

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 02:02 PM »
I care, because I belive in justice.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2004, 02:41 PM »
I care, because I belive in justice.

Kevin

We can have justice without a media-hyped court-room circus.  Infact - we're more likely to have justice without all this attention.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 03:37 PM »
This is true. I totaly agree. I'm just stating that I'm one of those people who care.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 09:37 AM »
I found the following news interesting.  Well disturbing actually.  My wife is pregnant and due in less that 1 week.  She has gestational diabeties.  Basically about 20% of pregnant women can get diabeties while pregnant.  Once they have the baby the diabeties goes away.   They have to watch their diet because the baby can add on too much body fat and be born earlier than it should. 

Why bring that up?  Well, apparently it is more common for men to beat their pregnant wives than it is for women to get gestational diabeties.  Imagine that.  That's at least 20% of men that beat their pregnant wives than this diabetic complication in pregnancy. 

I ask you guys.  Who in the hell would beat their wife for one thing let alone their pregnant wife?  Wild.

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2004, 09:58 AM »
I ask you guys.  Who in the hell would beat their wife for one thing let alone their pregnant wife?  Wild.

Well, you asked, so off the top of my head:

OJ Simpson
Tommy Lee
Bobby Brown
Steven Williams (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Brandow
Scott Peterson
Mark Hacking (Utah landfill dude this summer)
Buddy Cianci (Mayor of Providence)

And on the other side of the fence you've got Liza Minnelli and that awful Lorraine Bobbit woman...

This little article may help explain their points of view, in their own words:

http://www.digitalferox.com/wolff/wifebeating.htm

6/1/2000

Rocker Tommy Lee brutalized his wife in front of his  children and he has never been more popular.   “Punching women in the face is rad.   I mean...so rad.  Rad  like me on drums!” Lee comments from his jail cell, where he is serving  time for a recent parole violation.  “I’m  doing pushups every day, and I’m fashioning a pair of brass knuckles in  the metal shop.  They’re  ******' awesome, okay?  Hold  on.  Let me catch my breath,  I’m so excited describing this.  Okay,  these brass knuckles...they say ‘****’ across the knuckles.  I mean,  really...a letter for each finger.  Thank  God the word **** only has four letters.   Thank God, you know?  Anyway,  I’m gonna smash some bitch in the face with ‘em, hopefully my wife, a  feeble mother of two.” 

Lee’s enthusiasm for spousal terrorism must be  contagious, because married celebrities throughout the world are  descending in droves to the horrific and suddenly tony depths of domestic  shock-violence.  Even  mega-ultra citizens of celebdom’s who’s-whoville are partaking in this  proliferating super-trend.  Recounts  famed nerd, Steven Spielberg, about a recent incident with wife and Temple  of Doom star, Kate Capshaw:  “I  chased her across the playground of my youngest son’s school.   She was screaming.  Recess  was in session.   And I  don’t know what scared the kids more:   the eight-inch butcher knife flailing above my head, or the  three-inch erection jutting out of my fly.” 
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 11:14 AM »
Anyway,  I’m gonna smash some bitch in the face with ‘em, hopefully my wife, a  feeble mother of two.” 

String him up by his left nut, then see how tough he is.  Garbage.