Author Topic: Defender Wish Lists 2004: Return of the Jedi  (Read 20608 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Defender Wish Lists 2004: Return of the Jedi
« Reply #45 on: December 7, 2004, 03:15 PM »
Say what?!  What kinda dumbasses want Ewoks over fat drooling sloblike aliens, like Hermi Odle.  You guys should all be ashamed of yourselves!  I don't know how much Brad was paying you all off, but this is completely bogus, and I officially protest these results!   >:(

Of course, since I think I failed to vote myself, I should probably just shut up and wallow in my disappointment for not letting my voice and votes be heard.   :-[

But what the hell, I guess I'll slap a list in here just for posterity's sake, so I can reflect back on it later on to see how my choices went.  So here's my Top 10:

1. Hermi Odle
  2. Yarna
  3. BG-J38
  4. Chief Chirpa/Lumat
  5. Sim Aloo
  6. Sergeant Doallyn
  7. Klaatu - Palace version
  8. Ishi Tibb - Palace version
  9. Ak-Rev
10. Warok/Romba

And for all you droid lovers who failed to vote for BG-J38, all I can say is "What the hell?"  Did the poor Maintenance droid and champion Holochess player not get a single vote in this thing?  Do I need to refresh your memories as to what this droid looks like...?

There.  Bet you all feel bad you didn't vote for him now, dontchya'?!  Pansies.   ::)
« Last Edit: December 7, 2004, 03:32 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #46 on: December 7, 2004, 03:52 PM »
That Droid really has never done anything for me, partly because you barely see it, partly because when you do see it its from the back and partly because if they do make a droid CZ-3 and R5-D4 better be the ones the make

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #47 on: December 7, 2004, 04:11 PM »
Hey, who asked you, Ewok lover?!   >:(

But yeah, I love the CZ droid too, and an R5 resculpt is so painfully overdue that it make me want to yak.  But I left him off my list just 'cause I hate to add resculpts in there.

But there's a LOT of people who would buy a LOT of R5's if/when Hasbro ever pulled their collective heads outta their asses and made another one finally.  A customizers dream.  I just don't get why they don't, since there's been plenty of R2's, R3's, and R4 astromechs...   :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #48 on: December 7, 2004, 11:54 PM »
I'd take a BG-J38 Matt, but I gotta go with Scott on wanting CZ-3 more.

I'd probably take BG-J38 over R5-D4 right now though...  Like if it was up to one or the other, and the one not picked never got made.  I say that only because making an R5's a custom many try because the parts are there, the figure's just not together.  With BG-J38 yo're looking at sculpting new stuff, and that I'm not swift with.  Definitely not from scratch.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77