Author Topic: JD.com Review: Anakin & Padme Wedding Ceremony!  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
JD.com Review: Anakin & Padme Wedding Ceremony!
« on: September 2, 2004, 12:40 AM »

An oldie but goodie...  This is one that's been in the archives and heading up now.

I bring you Anakin & Padme (Secret Ceremony), in all their glory.  Very fun figures to review, if not a bit awkward that each of them has major flaws, major positives, and some minor flaws here and there too.  Click HERE for the full review!

In the end I liked Anakin enough to give him a thumbs up, but Padme really disappoints me.  Padme figures should, without a doubt, be flawless considering that so few of them have any level of articulation that's logical or even feasible because of the dresses.  Wedding Padme's a statue, and a nicely sculpted one, but read on for her flaws.

Anakin on the other hand turned out to be the best Anakin in the line from E2.  Ironic that he's been the last as well, but it's unfortunate that Hasbro cut corners on this figure they didn't need to.  Some nice tweaks in the right direction and this Anakin would rival the VOTC Han Solo in poseability, and he'd be awesome.

Again, read the review and share your own opinion here, whether you agree with me or not.  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77