Author Topic: Need Saga Rehashes!  (Read 980 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Need Saga Rehashes!
« on: September 20, 2004, 07:32 PM »
If anyone can help me out with these, I would really appreciate it.  I traded these awhile back thinking I had doubles and I did not. I have some odd ball stuff, so please inquire.  I will also buy outright at $10 a pop.  Thanks!

SAGA Eeth Koth
SAGA Teebo
SAGA C-3PO Tatooine (not HOF)
SAGA Luke Tatooine (not HOF)
SAGA Jango Kamino (Gold Stripe Version)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Need Saga Rehashes!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 08:49 PM »
SAGA Eeth Koth
SAGA Teebo

I think I may have these two...  I'll have to double check.  I assume you're looking for MOMC on these, right Jim?  Or openers (which would be odd, since you probably already have them opened).  LMK, and I'll see what I can dig up for ya'!

I seem to recall having an extra MOMC Saga Eeth, but that his lightsaber blade had popped out of the hilt (and tape), and was sitting loose at the bottom of the bubble.  I assume that ain't gonna work for you...?

Might even have a Luke too.  I'll let you know.  But only retail on 'em.  None of this $10 nonsense!   ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 08:51 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Need Saga Rehashes!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 08:11 AM »
Thanks Matt for the response.  I am good now, since I rounded all of these up online last night.  What about that drought the Sox are on.  They look horrible.  Going to the game tonight ;D  Hopefully Schilling can stop the bleeding.  Do you know anyone in the Boston area from the boards?  I have two extra tickets for the taking tonight. I had scored 8 seats the other night. I know its kind of late being gameday ana all but it doesnt hurt to ask.  Talk to ya later.    Jim