Author Topic: Target Sale... 10/3-10/9  (Read 5517 times)

SilverZ

Re: Target Sale... 10/3-10/9
« Reply #15 on: October 5, 2004, 06:25 PM »
Nothing at mine either, just a wall of Saga Anakin Secret Ceremony. I even made them check stock, and they currently have 0 VOTC at the store. Sucky, to say the least.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 7, 2004, 11:51 AM »
I checked out both of our Target stores yesterday, and although I was very happy to pick up the Slave 1 (using the DCPI# at customer service), there really wasn't anything else to speak of for their "big sale" this week.  Neither store had any VOTC, with the lone exception of 1 Han between the two stores, and none in the stockroom either according to the scanner/price checker.  The OTC figures were actually few and far between as well, consisting of a smattering of Spirit Obis, Cantina Hans, Dagobah R2s, and maybe a couple X-Wing Lukes.

As far as ships...one Target was actually sold out of the X-Wing, and offering a substitution of a sale priced Batmobile instead (or rain check).  Otherwise, there were 2-3 Falcons and TIEs there.  The other Target had only 1 Falcon left, and 1-2 each of the X-Wing/TIE.  Very little Star Wars product on the shelves/pegs overall at Target, with the exception of lightsabers, which there was plenty of.  Also a pretty good supply of Unleashed Tusken and Bossk.  It would have been nice if they had stocked things up a little better for this sale, but oh well.  Seems like they are intentionally holding those Slave 1s in back too, until the sale is over.  But, I can't complain, the customer service rep was very nice and more than willing to go get one from the stockroom for me.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: October 7, 2004, 06:02 PM »
I went to a Target late last night...  Nothing.  :(

OTC Pegwarmers galore, like the R2-D2 repack, some Dagobah wave, XW Luke, etc., etc...  The VOTC they had was merely a couple ANH figures.  3 tops... 

Nothing...  I'm dejected because I'm in big need of some stuff but not finding things...  3 VOTC elude me still, and the OTC has some figs I need too (Endor wave, especially Madine, Gam Guard, Tusken...), so I'm hoping these will just ship some more in the near future.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77