Author Topic: Promo Poster with Purchase of Star Wars  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Promo Poster with Purchase of Star Wars
« on: October 15, 2004, 10:03 PM »
Remeber that Durge poster Hasbro said would be given out Exclusivley at KB? Well, I went in today and the fellah was hanging up the sign, and I was struck by one thing. A GIJoe Baroness figure. But seriously folks, I asked the guy "What's the poster?" He told me he didn't know, and that they hadn't unrolled one yet, so I cracked and bought a Tusken Raider from the OTC, and got my poster.

All I could read on the top was CLONE WARS so I figured it was a promo for the cartoon.

Then I got to thinking, and shifted it around a bit, fiddled, twisted, and discovered that it was a Durge action figure.

I went back in and scored a Cloud Pilot and a Lobot. Thus, another poster.

Anyone else's KB been doing this or is this old news or what?

Is this best suited for Clone Wars discussion?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
Re: Promo Poster with Purchase of Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 02:44 AM »
I never heard of this, and definitely never saw that poster.  Sounds cool though.  You have any pictures of it?

Our KBs barely even carried Clone Wars product in the first place.  But what's odd is that your store if putting this poster out so late Famine.  I wonder if your store is just an exception, or if others are just now putting their's out.  Anyone else have any idea?  Is it worth pursuing this, or did these actually come out quite a while ago in most other KB stores?