Author Topic: Yakface Forums Are Up  (Read 1068 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Yakface Forums Are Up
« on: July 3, 2006, 02:50 AM »
After quite a bit of work, and getting some bugs straightened out, the forums at www.yakface.com are up and running.  It's still a work in progress, and we realize there will be a learning curve for our mods there, but we are going to give it our best shot and hope to have a great fan relationship with everyone here at JD at the outstanding JD staff.  

I am really excited about it, because I first starting going online to look at Star Wars stuff in 1996, and Yakface was the first site I knew about... and my first forum too, in 2000.  And now I have the wonderful opportunity to be part of a Star Wars fan site. 

So after the forums went away in 2001, there is a new team there and the forums are back.  We hope it's an enjoyable experience for everyone who joins.

So, stop on by when you get a chance and check it out.  Not to replace here or any other place, just another stop for you in your forum chats if you please.  For a bit I'll be spending most of my time there in trying to get things established, but will still be around here too.

Thanks my friends and hope to see you there!

Justin

:)