Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210812 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2006, 11:04 AM »
I saw that too. I'm banking the interceptor will be red as well.

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 6, 2006, 12:14 PM »
Found Shark-Mouthed ARC-170, Wedges X-Wing, Jangos BD Slave 1 and Star Destroyer repaint in Palmdale Saturday Night. I already have the SD from that 5 pack way back so I passed, but the Slave 1 and Wedges X-Wing were just different enough for me to pick up. The ARC-170 is really nice, it definitely stands out in this assortment, I was a little surprised at how glossy the paint job was, though.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 6, 2006, 02:01 PM »
My brother bought me 4 of these for my birthday, and I must say these are a lot more impressive once you've opened them to appreciate the weight of the metal.  8)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #228 on: November 9, 2006, 03:32 AM »
I picked up the E3 Falcon one day a couple months ago for a friend...  He passed on it, I opened it, and I've quietly been hooked into this line since then.  I gotta say I'm enjoying it overall.  Cheap, fairly detailed for the scale, and I even like the simplest of repaints...  The line has me and now I want them all save for non-film/EU repaints (Silver junk, etc.).  I'm really hoping this line gets expanded into the non-film vehicles though.

I think I'm satisfying my overall desire for vehicles with this line since I don't look on the 3.75" scaled vehicles favorably.  The fact these are all done with pretty good accuracy and proportions has me hooked...  And some of the repaints are just too cool to pass like the blue N1 and the CW vehicles.  I'll have to keep up with this thread more now that I'm fully into these and figuring out how I'll display them amidst all the chaos.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2006, 02:50 PM »
Hey folks,
Jeff just posted that the Falcon transformer is on sale this week for $28.88 at WAlly (I think) and he mentioned two gold titaniums with it ???  I'd heard of the X-wing, but what's the other ship?

The other question(s) that beg to be asked is/are: is anyone in need of the transformer but not the titanium ships?  I'd be happy to work out a deal to get them?  And/or can anyone help out with this entire set, I can just give away the transformer to the 4 year old boy across the street if need be. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2006, 03:14 PM »
The two ships jeff mentioned are a TIE Fighter and Millenium Falcon that are packed with the Falcon Transformer... 

I don't get the point of packing collector-oriented stuff in kid-oriented stuff but I guess that's why I dropped marketing off my resume too.  ;)  Brent's frustration is something I think many others will face.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2006, 03:18 PM »
I'm a huge SW fan and a pretty big Transformer fan, but I've held off on picking anything from this line just because they look retarded in their robot modes. 

I loves me my Titanium, so I'm going to have to cave and by the WM version even though it's not going to look good being displayed with my carded Titanium ships.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2006, 03:36 PM »
Thanks Jesse. 

Now I'm totally confused ???

I'd thought it was supposed to be a gold X-wing rather than a Tie.  And is it just Vader's Tie again or a regular (gold) Tie?   The Falcon is cool, I'd go for a gold version of that, but where'd the X-wing go, or is this just a Walmart version with two and the other stores will have the gold X-wing packed alone?  Do I have to buy two Falcon transformers, one or what?  Or should I just be bright enough to realize that Hasbro's going to release these down the road singly and I'm an idiot for getting them now? :-\ :-X

Ok, went and read Jeff's response with the pretty picture.  Regular Tie, so two new versions meaning I'll have to try and get ahold of this.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 03:38 PM by Morgbug »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2006, 03:41 PM »
I'm in the same boat as you guys.  What gold ships will be coming with the TF Falcon??  I know one was a Tie, but was the other an X-Wing?  I guess I didn't pay too much attention to the photo wherever I saw it last.

Ok, here's where my confusion is coming from.  My memory misinterpreted the remarks, so only have to work on getting the one Falcon Transformer to get the two gold ships, the gold X-wing not currently available.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2006, 04:10 PM »
Sorry for the headache Brent.  :-*
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2006, 04:56 PM »
Nah, not at all.  Your message was clear, it's my mind that wasn't. 

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #236 on: November 14, 2006, 09:34 AM »
GalacticHunter has shots of the Invisible Hand, Royal Guard TIE Interceptor, Dagobah X-Wing, Dewback and AT-TE.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 14, 2006, 10:22 AM »
Them are purty!!  I like the Invisible Hand and the Red Interceptor the most.  Did that Carnor Jax or Kir Kanos guys have red interceptors in the comics?  I wouldn't mind having a 3 3/4 scale one for my collection.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #238 on: November 16, 2006, 08:59 AM »
I loves me my Titanium, so I'm going to have to cave and by the WM version even though it's not going to look good being displayed with my carded Titanium ships.   :-\

THen let the out bro ! lol.  ;)

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2006, 03:51 AM »
Tonight I found the Transformer Millenium Falcon with the gold Titanium Tie fighter and Millenium Falcon at East Wal-Mart in Palmdale. It rang up for $28.88.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron