Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210793 times)

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #120 on: February 2, 2006, 11:59 AM »
Here's another variant to add to the line, Gold Vader's Tie. The article doesn't state anything about being a treasure hunt but I'm sure that's what this is. This one actually has the clear plastic in the front.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 2, 2006, 10:39 PM »
glad i didnt get the regular vader tie  ;D

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 3, 2006, 10:09 AM »
picked up another TH CW gunship last nite at Wally's

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 4, 2006, 09:09 PM »
Golden Vader Titanium ship for $9.99 shown in Hasblow's catalog?! ::)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2006, 04:10 AM »
picked up another TH CW gunship last nite at Wally's

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2006, 08:05 PM »
I was looking through SSG's coverage of TF and it turns out that the golden Vader's Tie is a convention exclusive. The package has a sticker on it that states "2006 Convention Exclusive". One less thing to hunt for ;D.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2006, 03:52 PM »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
New titaniums previewed
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2006, 02:00 AM »
Just starting a thread about the new to-be-released Titanium ships to be released so folks can sound off on their like/dislike.

Mine: Liked it ..alot! Really am looking forward to the multiyear expansion possibilities of this line.
Excited about the new(can someone identify the name of it?) ambassador ship for episode 1, new ROTS falcon? and blue A wing..the Tie interceptor rocks too. Okay, I EVEN like the Battlestar Galactica ships too ::)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: New titaniums previewed
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2006, 09:56 AM »
"Radiant VII"  is the name of the Republic Cruiser

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/republiccruiser/index.html

There was also the Autobot ship from TF: The Movie previewed there as well

« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 11:44 AM by jedijaybird »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2006, 11:05 AM »
would be guessing that's Windu's starfighter....or is it Kit Fisto's now? ::)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2006, 12:22 PM »
200 Beans? :o  Pass.

Did find the CW gunship the other day.  I paid $5 for it.  About what it's worth. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2006, 01:06 PM »
Hopefully for me the gold tie will show up at CC for 9.99$-that would be at the Hasbro's booth right?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2006, 03:00 PM »
Yeah, that was Hasbro's booth.  For $9.99 I'd get one.   ;)

I'm having a hard time with this line.  I already have these from Action Fleet, so why bother repeating again?  But I do prefer the diecast and smaller scale of these over the larger, plastic Action Fleet versions.  In for two, in for them all?  I dunno yet.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2006, 03:46 PM »
Well I'll have to get 10 of these if possible(unless there's a limit). Also depends on what convention exclusive figure Hasbro's lays....on how many of these ships I buy.

Or did this ship replace a figure for the show exclusive this year...Hmmmm

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2006, 03:50 PM »
There was also the Autobot ship from TF: The Movie previewed there as well

What's up with the single TF ship????  I saw the packaging for the BG stuff and it's the same except for the label.  Are they just going to mix this one Autobot ship in with the SW or BG assortments or are there more Titanium TF's that I didn't see??

Found this blub from Tformers.com, but it doesn't really answer my quest:

HASBRO’S TITANIUM SERIES EXPANDS TO INCLUDE NEW OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD DIE-CAST VEHICLES AND FIGURES FROM STAR WARS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AND TRANSFORMERS

PAWTUCKET, R.I. (February 2006) – Intergalactic spaceships that are powerful enough to shuttle heroes and villains across a variety of sci-fi universes at the speed of light are now small enough to fit in your hand (or on your bookshelf). Hasbro, Inc.’s (NYSE: HAS), TITANIUM SERIES, a line of die-cast collectibles featuring intricate micro-detailing and action features, will be available nationally in early 2006 and is expanding to include new 3” vehicles, 3.75” figures and TRANSFORMERS robots!

The first wave in January 2006 will feature the following Star Wars 3” vehicles: speeder bike (with Imperial scout trooper and features a rotating gun turret); Republic Attack Cruiser (with working landing gear); Clone Turbo Tank (with working wheels); and a Limited Edition White TIE fighter (with opening cockpit). Each vehicle comes complete with a display stand.

Also available in January 2006 will be the TITANIUM SERIES Ultra Vehicles. These hefty die-cast vehicles feature moveable action features and include a premium display case. The first vehicles available are the ARC-170 Starfighter (with opening cockpit) and the Trade Federation Droid Fighter (with rotating cockpit).

Darth Vader and Boba Fett will be the first Star Wars 3.75” figures available from the TITANIUM SERIES Collection. The intricately micro-detailed figures each include a custom base and premium display case and will be available in March 2006. Collectors will be interested in limited-edition versions of each figure featuring a patina finish.

Throughout the year, the TITANIUM SERIES universe will continue to expand with the addition of vehicles and figures from TRANSFORMERS and Battlestar Galactica: The expansions will feature the following:
• TITANIUM SERIES die-cast collectibles, to be introduced in July 2006, will include a variety of unique 3” robots as well as fully changeable 6” robots. Each one comes with a display base.

• The TITANIUM SERIES Battlestar Galactica line will be available in June 2006 and will include 3” vehicles and 3.75” figures from both the classic and new TV series.

The TITANIUM SERIES all caps Collection vehicles and figures will be available at toy stores and mass merchandise outlets nationwide. Suggested retail price for the collection: 3” vehicles and robots: $4.99; 3.75” figures and 6” robots: $15.99; and ultra vehicles: $19.99. Recommended for children ages 4 and up.

blah blah blah.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 03:52 PM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN