Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 212141 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2007, 06:10 PM »
Whoa! they're making a titanium out of THAT!? Thanks Jesse, yeah I don't recall seeing one of those either :P (I'll buy)

DS

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2007, 09:54 PM »
Yes, Jeff you described the AT-PT well. I remember it from my Rogue Squadron CPU game. However, I was inquiring about the AT-AP as mentioned in my post that Darth Gamboa addressed.

Oops, must have read your post too quickly.  Sorry.   :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2007, 10:47 PM »
Yes, Jeff you described the AT-PT well. I remember it from my Rogue Squadron CPU game. However, I was inquiring about the AT-AP as mentioned in my post that Darth Gamboa addressed.

I'm over it; but, did you see that thing Jesse posted? where was that in the movie? I'm down for one of those.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2007, 03:15 AM »
Matt, no prob, and I'm still looking for those bugers.  I remember seeing the Red ARC-170 at WM but I never did pick one up.  When I was ready, I never saw one again.   :(

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2007, 06:12 PM »
Not sure if you guys caught the recent poll on RS, but it sounds like Hasbro may be considering adding "Alpha" (concept) vehicles into this line's future, likely due to the fact that they're almost out of ships to choose from at this point.  I'm not personallyin favor of the idea, especially since they're already stretching the line incredibly thin at this point, but nearly 70% of those who answered wanted the concept vehicles added.  Ugh.  I'd rather just see this line gracefully come to it's end after several more waves...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2007, 06:39 PM »
This is one of the few lines that I actually enjoy collecting unlike some of the other stuff in this hobby.  I was really into the real Micro Machine lil car things as a kid, then I got a few of the SW ships back in the mid nineties before I got back into SW everything in 99.  I am getting pretty sick of all the repaints as most of us are, so I welcome any new vehicles to this line with open arms.  Though I have to say that the red Interceptor and Firespray are some nice repaints so I actually consider them to be different vehicles. 

I miss the $4.99 price point as that was perfect, but if I might bail on this line if they keep jacking the prices up.  I do get disgusted looking at the amount of product we get compared to a 99 cent HW car.  Yes yes, licensing and packaging aside
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2007, 03:00 AM »

I'm over it; but, did you see that thing Jesse posted? where was that in the movie? I'm down for one of those.

The AT-AP's were on Kashyyyk's beaches, but tough to spot...  I was thinking one was maybe visible in the Mygeeto sequence as well but I could be wrong there, and I know some were visible as holographs on some war tables (I believe the Jedi and Seps both).  One might be visible in the Felucia background as well but I'm not positive on that...  Kashyyyk is where they were most visible.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2007, 01:36 PM »
Rumored Wave from Rebelscum:

# Darth Vader TIE Fighter (white deco)
# Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfigher
# Trade Federation Battleship (Hopefully in ROTS colors)
# Yoda AT-RT  ??? Yoda & Chewie riding the AT-RT from the cut scene perhaps?
# Rouge Shadow Fighter
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 01:39 PM by Jeff »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2007, 01:54 PM »
Rouge shadow fighter?  Should that be rogue shadow fighter, or can I expect it to be red?

When was Vader's Tie white?  Huh? 

They should do a multipack with a couple of the smaller skiffs from Tatooine. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #384 on: April 27, 2007, 03:55 PM »
Maybe the Rogue ship is a Wraith Squad fighter?  Just a guess but could be way off.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2007, 03:13 AM »
White Vader's TIE, eh?  Man, this line is going from bad to worse with the asinine repaints they're dreaming up.  It's really making me want to quit collecting these, knowing how badly I'm being taken advantage of, but I know I won't.  The recent 20% price hike sure isn't helping matters either.

I'm quite curious to see what (how bad) the rest of that wave's gonna look like...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2007, 03:32 AM »
I hate the price hike too Matt and for the time being I'm pretty much done with these unless I hear one's hard to find and I spot it.

About the repaints, I love 'em if they make sense...  A white Vader's TIE makes no sense though, since Vader's TIE was light grey in the films, and the toy wasn't even light grey or white.  Even the die-cast Vader TIE was a darker grey...  So I dunno what the deal is with that one.

I'm down with a green A-Wing, a battledamaged (I wish they did more than just faint silver dabs though) markings, a B-Wing with a lizard on it, shark's teeth ARC fighters, and other "Hasbro havin' fun" paintjobs...  White Vader's TIE's though are an easy pass for me.  This is a line I want(ed) to enjoy at my leisure though too so passing is an easy thing for me.  Right now, not spending anything has been easy due to the price hike, but I do miss them when I see something cool.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 6, 2007, 02:11 AM »
The next Wave is out!!!

Tonight Darth Gamboa got the V-wing titanium ship for me( sadly, it's the only new sculpt in the wave-and since I'm tired of repaints, all I'm getting are the new sculpts now).

Happy hunting

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #388 on: May 6, 2007, 04:22 AM »
Oy.  5 more already, eh?  Thanks for the head's up guys.  Here's a refresher pic for those as senile as I:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 6, 2007, 01:02 PM »
This is ridiculous....I need a break as I just finally finished the last wave....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN