Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210826 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2009, 09:18 PM »
Picked up the Hound's Tooth, CW Y-Wing, and Sebulba's Podracer Titaniums at WM this afternoon.  They all came in the new black SW label packaging.  I'm not sure what else came with this release, but there was an extra Hound's Tooth, IG-2000, Green JSF w/Ring, V-Wing, and Z-95 Headhunter all in the same new packaging.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03 PM »
I found the same this morning at Target including Bob Johnson's X-Wing.  Why is Hasbro putting new labels on these things when they're getting axed?  Oh well...at least they weren't $8.19 or whatever that insane price was.  I was a little bummed as I know I won't be plucking these from the pegs for much longer.   :'(  love/hate
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #662 on: May 26, 2009, 04:15 AM »
I bought the last one of these I'm likely to get until I figure I can afford to pick the whole line up...  I got the Hound's Tooth the other night, only because it's a favorite ship of mine and goes with good old Bossk and my mini-Bossk collection.

Really nice vehicle...  Reminds me why I love this line.  Shame Hasbro took a healthy dump on this once inexpensive and fun-to-collect sub-line.  They sure drilled this one into the ground though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline stormtrooper213

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's a scalper, blast em !
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 26, 2009, 08:31 AM »
Didn't know you were a Bossk fan.   I've got a bootleg titanium hounds tooth.  I'll bring it to the next meeting and see if you want it.

In fact, I've got a bunch of bootlegs (falcon, xwing,etc) I picked up if anyone else is interested.  Some are metal, some are plastic, some are both, just like the real titans.  But these ones have wheels underneath.  I'll try and post pics later this week.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 4, 2009, 08:06 PM »
Picked up the black/blue AAT CW repaint today that I forgot about.  Glad to have this thing in my collection.  Just glad I didn't buy every other CW repaint that came out when the "movie" came out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 18, 2009, 12:59 PM »
I picked up a lone Xanadu blood yesterday at Target (Cad Banes ship/ P-38 repaint) must have just missed the Hyena bomber.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 18, 2009, 01:02 PM »
Nice find Gamboa!  Looks like I'm huntin wabbit this weekend.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 18, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Maybe this should be obvious but what's the Hyena Bomber?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 18, 2009, 02:13 PM »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 21, 2009, 06:03 PM »
Question on the Vulture Droid.  I just picked up the CW version that popped up at retail when the "movie" debuted.  Is this the same one that was released back in the day?  I have one on my list as the 18th Tite I picked up since this line started, but it's in storage so I've no clue what it looks like.   :-\

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08 PM »
The Vulture droid that came out last year is painted differently than the first one. The most notable change is the seperatist emblem.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 22, 2009, 02:10 PM »
here

Nice pic Hasbro - the CW Y-Wing is backward.  And so is one of the Podracers.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:11 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 25, 2009, 02:57 AM »
A buddy of mine picked up John Branon's Red 4 at TRU for me.  For some reason, I could not find that one from the last wave locally at Target, WM, or TRU.

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2009, 11:41 AM »
Picked up Hyena Droid, Anakins Podracer and Gold 5 at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Hyena is bit of a disapointment, actually smaller than Vulture and a lot more plastic. Podracer is very well done though. Gold 5, possibly the last of the Y-wing repaints, when compared to the CW Y-wing really shows how the sculpting philosophy has changed through the years with it's heftiness compared to CWs barely there vehicle.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 28, 2009, 04:23 PM »
Still no signs of the new wave in my neck of the woods which is pretty odd.  Stoopid marbles taking up my tite space!  I blame this on you!   >:( 

Anybody know how many Indy tites were released?  I found five for $10 this weekend at Kmart and would like to know if I have a complete set.