Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210790 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #690 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53 PM »
I only picked up the 3 you picked up in the latest wave.  I think the X-Wing is a repackage, but I'm not 100% sure.

My local WM finally got the latest wave in.  All but the Hyena Bomber were present on the pegs.

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2009, 02:16 PM »
Have yet to find the Rebel transport or Mon Cal ship.

cb
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 19, 2009, 10:32 PM »

cb

You missed the boat on both of those from awhile back.  Sad to say, but don't expect to find them at retail.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 20, 2009, 12:16 AM »

cb

You missed the boat on both of those from awhile back.  Sad to say, but don't expect to find them at retail.

Only two I need!

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #694 on: July 20, 2009, 10:33 PM »
I picked up the CW Y-Wing, OT Y-Wing, and Z-95...  I pick these up here and there mostly as a tool for customizing for the future...  The thing I found interesting though is that the OT and CW Y-Wings are clearly intended to be the same ship, sharing the same basic dimensions (though shorter engine nacels on the OT ship I believe).  Visually comparing though, they're pretty spot-on with one another.

I find it interesting as EU's being fudged to fit two different sizes in for the Y-Wing as being new/late models of the vessels. 

If this line had been cheaper, as it started, I'd have been so happy to collect them all.  It's a shame ultimately what Hasbro did with it, pricing it out of the realm of logic to keep buying it.   :'(  There was a pile of EU vessels to have dipped into, that will never see the light of day it seems.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 21, 2009, 10:42 AM »
It's a shame ultimately what Hasbro did with it, pricing it out of the realm of logic to keep buying it.   :'( 

I think their massive push with all of the CW repaints when the "movie" came out also had a lot to do with it to.  Those waves just sat and rotted for months on end and can still be found.

I just hope that WM and TRU keep up with the line before it gets axed.  Not that it will be easy to find new waves at those stores though.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 23, 2009, 02:39 PM »
The new tites look very impressive!  Frankly I'm shocked that Hasbro bothered showing them, but I'm not complaining.  Just hoping that WM's and TRU's are able to stock these.  Not sure if I want to start buying cases of these final waves online.   :-\

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 24, 2009, 12:49 PM »
ifett what are you talking about in your last post your confusing me.....

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 24, 2009, 12:58 PM »
I'm interested in the Nebulon-B, other than that I might impulse buy one or two.  Sad to see the line go, but mostly because I like seeing Star Wars toys in stores.
I am not the Stig

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 24, 2009, 02:18 PM »
ifett what are you talking about in your last post your confusing me.....

Which part was confusing?

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 24, 2009, 02:21 PM »
The new tites look very impressive!  Frankly I'm shocked that Hasbro bothered showing them, but I'm not complaining.  Just hoping that WM's and TRU's are able to stock these.  Not sure if I want to start buying cases of these final waves online.   :-\

I have a really bad feeling that that is going to be the only way to track these lasts handful down.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 24, 2009, 03:10 PM »
Glad Hasbro showed the new vehicles at the Con, and they have some nice details on them.  The Nebulon B frigate and the Malevolence looks great.  The closed door gunship looks cool too.  Hopefully, I'll be able to catch these at TRU or WM.

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 24, 2009, 03:13 PM »
Glad Hasbro showed the new vehicles at the Con, and they have some nice details on them.  The Nebulon B frigate and the Malevolence looks great.  The closed door gunship looks cool too.  Hopefully, I'll be able to catch these at TRU or WM.

Does that mean Comic Con ? or something else....

Offline stormtrooper213

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's a scalper, blast em !
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 27, 2009, 01:16 PM »
Took a little longer than I wanted but here's the pic of bootleg titans.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormtrooper213/pwpimages/bootleg%20titans%20small.jpg

Didn't know you were a Bossk fan.   I've got a bootleg titanium hounds tooth.  I'll bring it to the next meeting and see if you want it.

In fact, I've got a bunch of bootlegs (falcon, xwing,etc) I picked up if anyone else is interested.  Some are metal, some are plastic, some are both, just like the real titans.  But these ones have wheels underneath.  I'll try and post pics later this week.

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 31, 2009, 01:27 PM »

ifett where did you get this info ??