Author Topic: Sorry To Do This To All Of The Ladies, But Spectre Is Off The Market!  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Thanks guys!

This adventure is just beginning, now comes all of the planning, dress/tux fittings, deciding who will sit where, etc. :lol:

You mean you aren't done yet????  When I got engaged about 2 months ago, we had a venue for the ceremony/reception in an hour and a half and a confirmed date about a week later!  Of course now all we need is a justice of the peace, dress, cake, DJ, invitiations, guest list, etc.   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
Thanks guys!

This adventure is just beginning, now comes all of the planning, dress/tux fittings, deciding who will sit where, etc. :lol:

You mean you aren't done yet????  When I got engaged about 2 months ago, we had a venue for the ceremony/reception in an hour and a half and a confirmed date about a week later!  Of course now all we need is a justice of the peace, dress, cake, DJ, invitiations, guest list, etc.   ;D

When we got engaged, my now husband spoke with my father.  Then my mom and I talked.  Within 30 minutes we had a date, venue, photographer, style......... ;)  Meanwhile, my dear fiance was laying on the floor, complaining that he was nauseous.  I asked what was wrong.  He said "I wanted to get engaged.  It just didn't occur to me that we would have to plan a wedding and all that stuff."  The fun is just beginning. ;)

BTW -- Congratulations Matt!  :)  I forgot to offer my best on your engagement.  When's the big day?
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"-Ben Kenobi
Congrats brother, so are you off the market to just the ladies  ;)

so kidding  ;D
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge