Author Topic: JediJman's Marvel Legends Collection  (Read 8771 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
JediJman's Marvel Legends Collection
« on: March 13, 2009, 04:33 PM »
Took a few shots of my Marvel collection last night to share with you all.  I'm primarily focused on the top shelf with the ultimate representation of The Avengers & friends.  I have duplicate Thors, Iron Men, etc. on the next few shelves along with some DC figs, but they are packed in pretty tight and I'm thinking of redoing those in the near future.  For now, here's a few group shots and closer-ups of some of the custom figs.

Front Group Shot with Labels.  I'm still waiting on a custom Sersei, but should be pretty much done after that.  I'm thinking of also adding Ares, Moondragon, Quasar, & Jocasta at some point, but most of those are customs and I'm not dropping $60 on an Ares BAF.  Not yet anyway.   ;)

Here's a side shot.  You can see custom Stature and Diamondback pretty well from the side.

This is one of my first customs from a few years back - Kate Bishop AKA Hawkeye II of the Young Avengers.  Most of the following customs came from an awesome customizer named Flobbo from TheFwoosh.com.

Tigra.  Meow.

To (un)kill a Mockingbird.  There's a custom Starfox I picked up off of Ebay as well.

Crystal from when she was on the Avengers.

And one of my most recent, most favorite, and probably the easiest one to make - Black Widow.  BW body by Marvel Legends, head from a Danger Girls Abbey Chase.

Here's the original first photo as well - comes through a little cleaner pre-modifications.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:35 PM by JediJman »
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
Re: JediJman's Marvel Legends Collection
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 04:49 PM »
I know Marvel is up on saying "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" but I didn't realize it was for a Fraternity prank to see how many can fit in a space the size of a phone booth.  ;D

I am kidding with you. I know that this is a favorite collection, but you are limited on space. It is a cool collection. The custom figures are very good.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 04:58 PM »
I know Marvel is up on saying "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" but I didn't realize it was for a Fraternity prank to see how many can fit in a space the size of a phone booth.  ;D

Ha!  Maybe I should have them coming out of a small toy car... ;)  It would definitely be nice to have more space to spread things out - maybe someday.  Wait until you see how tightly I've packed my loose transformers together... :-X
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:12 PM »
Uuuuuuuhj You like very much collect Sexy mamas as me!  ;)

I started with the girls of Spawn & Spawns back in the 90's, toys from the 80's was no longer with me sigh!... but my religious family maked me almost to get rid of almost all my diabolical toys & LP Rock collection from time to time :'(... it was hard to be a kid & teen back then...  Now as a man i can do whatever I want hehe, I will not be like that with my kids. When my Mom saw all what I have now, she feels bad, but mostly cus she was too poor to make me happy back then hehe.

I like this shelve of yours very much Master Jedi, hope you make your kids happy if by chance they will get all that :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52 PM »
I like this shelve of yours very much Master Jedi, hope you make your kids happy if by chance they will get all that :)

Thanks Theta!  My kids will get my collection someday if they're interested.  I sure hope that's the case - if not, they're going to be very unhappy about trying to get rid of all this stuff once I'm gone!   ;)