Author Topic: Holiday Leftovers-Recipies  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Holiday Leftovers-Recipies
« on: November 26, 2004, 01:49 PM »
Ok, so it's the day after Thanksgiving, and youve got a pile of food left over. What to do, you ask? Well, let me help you out with one of my favorite recipies.

First, you get a non stick personal meatloaf pan. Then you spray it with some butter flavored pam. Preheat your oven to 350o for ten minutes. Next, put about a half inch to an inch of mashed potatos on the bottom. Next, repeat an inch of stuffing, and an inch of turkey. When that's done, cube one quarter cup of extra sharp american cheese, and put over the top. Then, put it on the middle rack of your oven for 15-18 minutes, or untill the cheese is melted and starting to look golden.

That's my recipie, now, what do you folks do?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Leftovers-Recipies
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 02:45 PM »
Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry sandwiches.  Mmmmm.  May sound kind of strange, but it it D-licious.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 02:57 PM »
No doubt. None of that home made cranberry sauce. The kind that comes in the shape of a can!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 06:38 PM »
Hmmm, that recipe sound pretty good Kev. Unfortunately, I didn't take home any leftovers from my brother's house last night... not that there were that many.

For the first time, my brother and I deep fried the bird for Thanksgiving. A 14 pound turkey was completely cooked in just about 45 minutes. 45 minutes!!! Crazy. And it was the moistest (is that a word?) most delicious turkey I think I've ever had. Hence, almost no leftovers.

But if I did have some, I'd probably try that recipe.