Author Topic: ROTS Picture Thread  (Read 87218 times)

SilverZ

Re: ROTS Picture Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2005, 05:14 PM »
Isn't that a Jedi Library shot from AOTC?

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2005, 05:34 PM »
I've seen that before but I don't remember where.  I thought it was Obi-Wan checking the Jedi Computer banks

SilverZ

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2005, 11:26 PM »

(Inside the hangar bay of the Invisible Hand)

(The costume the Collection 2 figure is based on)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 02:23 AM by Tydirium »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2005, 08:56 AM »
Lots of goodies in the linky.

Apt Irrelevance Star Wars Image Archive

SilverZ

« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2005, 06:15 PM »
And I feel officially spoiled:

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2005, 11:04 PM »
For the love of Saint Jar Jar!  The security on this movie is beyond deplorable, none of this happened on I and II, in fact I remember not seeing hardly anything on II until the Visual Dictionary stuff leaked after Toy Fair in 2002.  Weirdola

SilverZ

« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2005, 11:39 PM »
No doubt. Of the three movies to hemorrhage pics, you’d think they would have this one on lockdown. 

However, I’ve seen little in any of the pics to cause concern about the movie’s quality. No groan inducing images of Jar Jar stepping in crap or the like. Maybe they’re of the mindset that only the hardcore are going to really see these, and the effect for them may be creating more positive buzz about the picture than anything else.

They could show pics of Anakin’s limbs flying through the air, Vader being assembled, or Mace meeting his death and none of it will reduce my desire to see the movie or detract from my enjoyment of seeing it in motion for the first time.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2005, 11:54 PM »
I think Lucas wants early hype built...  This is his last hope to really make a big buck on Star Wars if he is indeed adhering to ending the films here.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2005, 12:49 AM »
True dat, plus, like the toy stuff leaking like no tomorrow right now, people aren't scared of the reprocussions since they have no real huge carrots dangling for the next movies and stuff

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2005, 09:19 AM »
Nice pic Tydirium, thanks for sharing.  I have been amazed as well at how much we have seen, both toy and movie wise, for ROTS.  Not that I mind of course, and I haven't been able to stay away from a single pic along the way :).  But, like Jared said earlier, it really doesn't matter to me what I see pictures of, it doesn't make me want to see the movie any less.  And, from what we've seen, this looks like it could be a great film, with lots of "cool" stuff going on, and seeing pics of things its just like a nice little preview to me.  Hopefully they keep on coming :).

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2005, 12:30 PM »
http://www.chinese-starwars.com/starwarsepisode3/moviescene/episode3scene.htm

Pretty good outline of the general plot so far.  I'm still a little shaky on where Yoda and the Wookiees come in, especially when some Spoilers say that Bail rescues Yoda from Kashyyk and he rescues him from the Senate post Sidious...it could be fleshed out even more with some more of the pics but it gives a pretty good over view

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2005, 02:21 PM »
Here's a smallish pic provided by the latest T Bone Update over at T'Bone's Star Wars Universe.  Apparently it is possible that George Lucas has decided to make a small cameo in ROTS, as a character named Baron Papanoida.

I won't directly link the picture in since it is from TBone's site, but you can check it out at the link above.  Also, further details on certain scenes, as well as artist renderings of a number of other characters available in the latest update.  Personally, I think its nice that Lucas is possibly making a cameo.  I know I'd sure take advantage of it and pop myself in there if it was the last Star Wars movie I was making :).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 02:21 PM by mosnab »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2005, 03:19 PM »
More for your viewing pleasure.

Movie Scenes

Characters

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2005, 03:29 PM »
http://www.chinese-starwars.com/starwarsepisode3/moviescene/episode3scene.htm

Pretty good outline of the general plot so far.  I'm still a little shaky on where Yoda and the Wookiees come in, especially when some Spoilers say that Bail rescues Yoda from Kashyyk and he rescues him from the Senate post Sidious...it could be fleshed out even more with some more of the pics but it gives a pretty good over view

More for your viewing pleasure.

Movie Scenes

Characters

Alice?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Just  seeing if you are awake.  :P