Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Cake pans and candy molds

(1/3) > >>

RJP:
I also collect the SW cake pans and candy molds. Anyone else? ;D

motf:
I finally found the Boba Fett cake pan after 10 years of searching.  I'm looking for the candy molds now.

Please let me know if you come across them for sale (or if I could borrow someones set to make some).

Thanks,

cathy

dustrho:
My wife just bought me one off of eBay.  Never even knew these things existed!  She bought it for me so she could make me a birthday cake (my b-day is 4/30), but when she got the thing it was still MISB (not really mint, but pretty close).  Click on the link below to see pictures of it...

#1, #2 and #3

Taminar:
I wish Wilton would release new cake pans. And I didn't even know they did candy molds.  I have the old R2-D2, Darth Vader and, I  think, Boba Fett cake pans.  My husband and I have often thought they could make cool candy molds based on Han Solo in Carbonite.  What subjects have they done?

On a related note, Wilton made a ball-shaped cake pans (primarily for sports-based cakes) and I used it to make a Death Star cake once.  However, it didn't turn out great.  Maybe I'll take a cake decorating course sometime and try it again.

Auriette

RJP:
Great item dustrho!!! They are hard to find in such a minty case.
I made the Vader cake about a year ago and it came out great. One word of caution though-You might want to go with chocolate frosting instead of tinting it black. It looks good but makes a mess and anyone who eats too much will have a nice surprize in the 'freasher ;)

I only have the Vader and R2 pans right now but am looking for the others-Boba Fett and C3PO.

There are 5 different candy mold sets made by wilton but there are also a lot of nock-offs too. the candy characters are: Boba Fett, Vader, Stormtrooper, C3PO, Chewbacca,R2D2,Yoda, and an Ewok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version