Author Topic: Blue Clone BUST  (Read 14710 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Clone Trooper Bust ?
« Reply #60 on: October 7, 2003, 03:36 AM »
$199.99!!!  :o That is so.... Bad!
I cannot believe the price is so high on it.

$199.99 is CHEAP, compared to what most of these have been going for, which is generally in the $200 - $300 dollar range!  :o  Now that's crazy!  And to think that I briefly used to own two of them...  :P (no, I didn't put them up on eBay! Gave 'em to a couple buddies...  ;))

Well, it looks like things are starting to slow down on these pieces just a little bit, but just look here to see that the general insanity continues...  :-\

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 7, 2003, 03:42 AM »
It really sickens me to see this happen.  I was at Chicago, and the crowd around the Gentle Giant booth was like a rugby scrum.  And after going through that...I"M NOT PARTING WITH MINE.  It was too much trouble and too much hassle to get to just get rid of it for the money.  I don't need the money that bad.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jimmy

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • LobotsDup
« Reply #62 on: October 7, 2003, 08:55 AM »
They have softened a little like Matt pointed out...

I still do not own one and will not pay over $150...and even then I'm not set I'd pay that much. Not for a bust the size of GG's stuff.

I mean I recently bought an older Attakus that cost me $120 shipped  :o Which is a much better way to spend my money IMHO.

I actually haven't bothered hunting one of these down for a while now... I figure it'll come around like everything does at some point or another. Hell I scored my white and yellow for just $60 for both... so...
« Last Edit: October 7, 2003, 08:57 AM by Jimmy »
Gotta love me or leave me alone....

Numero Uno LobotsDup fan