Announcements > Announcements

Awesome Give Away, Revamped Variant Checklists, More

(1/3) > >>

Chris:

JediDefender.com is proud to announce the revamp of our Star Wars Saga basic and variation checklists. The lists have been totally reformatted and extensive new listings have been added. These lists are much easier to navigate through and are extremely informative. The basic Saga lists have also been added to, they now reflect all known and to-be-released 2003 toys. Kudos to senior variation expert Thomas Grey for all of his hard work on our lists. Our checklists page can be found by clicking here.

On another note, JediDefender is looking for new staff to accommodate the growing needs of the site. We are looking for anyone with expertise in any area of Star Wars, daily news reporters (contacts are very welcome, but not necessary) or technical knowledge. Any individual willing to assist in the photo archives are also needed. Please e-mail me for more information, I look forward to hearing from you!

Our newest give away includes the latest in Star Wars Saga action figures. Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony), Boba Fett (The Pit Of Carkoon), and Mace Windu (Arena Confrontation) can be yours. For details on entering, click here.

krisvds:
nice one :)

hope I win someday...  ::)

Darth Paul:
Another great prize.  I'm in.  Keep up the good work!

maxrebo:
I'm in  8)

krisvds:
ends today

(crosses fingers)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version