Author Topic: Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe  (Read 27351 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2019, 09:35 PM »
Finally saw Captain Marvel yesterday and thought it was terrific. A+ for me all the way. I tend to enjoy the more offbeat Marvel movies anyway, like Ant Man and GOTG, and I love the intergalactic storylines, so this checked all the boxes for me.

I feel like Ronan looked sillier without the trademark eye shadow, couldn’t even tell if it was the same actor.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2020, 11:33 AM »
Just read about "Black Panther 2" and how they won't be replacing Chadwick Boseman in the role.  I agree that it would be hard for someone to fill Chadwick's shoes because he made the role, but I wonder what Marvel will do for the movie.  Bring in an heir to assume the Black Panther role, shift the focus to Shuri and/or Nakia.  Would Killmonger (somehow) do a cheat-death return?  Lots of questions that will get answered as the release gets closer.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2024, 12:02 PM »
Happy Valentine’s Day from Marvel’s First Family! Pedro Pascal, Vanessa Kirby, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, and Joseph Quinn are The Fantastic Four.

Marvel Studios' #TheFantasticFour, in theaters July 25, 2025.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2024, 04:42 PM »
I think it's a mistake not using John Krazinski, but ok.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2024, 05:54 PM »
Wow, was not expecting this. I’m not so familiar with Vanessa, but I love those other three. She certainly looks the part though.

As much as I love Pedro in pretty much everything, I just don’t see him as Mr Fantastic. But I’ll be open minded as he has a pretty wide range.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2024, 10:57 AM »
I’m so excited to see some real forward progress on the F4 joining the MCU, can’t wait. I like everyone in this cast, so I’m hopeful. With all of their castings, I pretty much trust Marvel. I can’t really think of a single character of theirs that I look at and go “wow, they really missed that one”. Most have been spot on, and many have become iconic in their roles.