Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Official Darth Big Boy, Bearer of Bad Celebrity News RIP Thread

<< < (3/382) > >>

C:

--- Quote from: OCB on October 11, 2004, 06:05 PM ---The non-dead of 2003 was one of my favorite threads of 2003, thanks for the memories :)

--- End quote ---

yeah, we tried. indeed we tried.

Ghost of Virex:
I Died Too!

Rob:

--- Quote from: Ghost of Virex on October 11, 2004, 06:24 PM ---What about me? :'(

--- End quote ---

Until someone at Rebelscum reports about your death - it cannot be added to the list, preferably someone sends the news to bloody-disgusting, from which you know who will find it and report it.

Carpeteria, your keen eye has been most helpful - list updated.

Ghost of Virex:
Check the Link Above and Avenge!  Avenge my death, Bastards!

Oh, and Texas Sucks!

Banning users like I have recently has nothing to do with the number of mods. It has everything to do with the way some members act and I have a growing impatience with it. It isn't good enough to be nice some of the time. It isn't good enough that some members aren't offended when others do things that are not respectful of other members. All members must be nice all of the time. If you can't post nice, don't post. Two wrongs don't make a right and you can never use the actions of another member to justify your actions. That's all pretty basic stuff and I expect you all think you are above hearing this, but frankly, a quick read of this thread indicates to me some of you don't get it.

Rob:
I didn't realize that was a link.

I think we can add you to the 'honorable mention' section, but since you're not a celebrity *(unless you can provide evidence of said celebrity) we can't add you to the main list.

EDIT:  Honorable mention is only for reports made by D.B.B. - so Sonic Death is now part of the list of reports by people other that the man himself...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version