Author Topic: RAT Continues: Impy Dignitaries  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
RAT Continues: Impy Dignitaries
« on: December 16, 2004, 02:24 AM »

JD.com is proud to present our first ever Review-A-Thon...  It's a way we're going to clean out some old reviews we've got backlogged and get a little something for you, the viewer, to read over theholidays.

I'm moving right along now with Imperial Dignitaries, since they're older on the list.

So what do you get when Hasbro decides to start reusing parts left and right?  You get two kooky old farts, and not the one you actually were probably wanting the most!

And no, I'm not talking about the old guys in the balcony on the Muppet Show, but atually the Imperial Dignitaries...

Actually, these two turned out pretty great, though they're not much good for standing around and looking old.  The reuse of parts was great for the most part, however the spread-apart fingers of the 2nd released dignitary looked odd.

Still, Hasbro dished out two new figures, and they look good, and that's what counts...  OK, they could've used more accessories...  And let's face it, most of us wanted the VINTAGE dignitary before we wanted these two, but nonetheless they're cool.

Read the review, share your comments, live long and prosper...  And stuff.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 02:25 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77