Community > Other Toy Lines

Dusty Trail Toys new "Wild West" Line

<< < (3/9) > >>

Vator:
I'd love to see some pictures of this! Oh if it could only be expanded into the US Civil War! A Sumter playset would own and some SC militia men would be great.

Maybe it could be expanded into the Great War? :D

Jesse James:
I must see these...  The more I hear, the better.

Working holsters, but non-removable headgear, is a disappointment.  :(  I'm hoping the hat's are just really snugly sculpted so they look like they're seamless.

Paul:
Now don't get me wrong the hat might come off, but from the photos I can't tell.

Jesse, I am scanning them in when I get to the office, how can I get them to you (or anybody that can post them here)?

oh and I went total "fan-boy" and emailed the company about the line. I felt like a stalker....I guess if I had not been wearing my period correct Cowboy hat when I was typing, it wouldn't have been so bad.

Jedi Idej:
I really want to see these, too. Post the pics already.  :)

Removeable head ware or lack of is important for me to buy more than just a handful.

Unless the Chinese worker is buck-toothed, chopsticks at the ready, and in a mid-action martial arts pose, I can't imagine a problem with their inclusion. It would be historical inaccuracy by omission without a sampling.

Paul:
Alright lets see if I did this right....  after blowing the pictures up, it looks like the Hats are removable.

If anybody wants bigger photos let me know, photobucket shrank them from the size I had saved them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version