Collectibles > Episode 1

Queen Amidala Battle with Ascension Gun

<< < (2/9) > >>

Guttersnipe:
I have trouble justifying that amount of cash on a very dull figure.
I will have to get her eventually (somehow), but for what she is I think she is way too expensive anyway.
Damn you last waves >:(

Depmode:
it's quite sick. The only reason that the fig sells for this price though is becasue people are willing to buy it. When the phaze dies off, we will all be able to get the figure for a decent price. don't give into the dark side ;)

seriously though, if you don't want to pay high, out of wack prices, just don't. if no one buys it, then they can't sell it. eventually, it'll be attainable.

The figure actually isn't that bad, though I already had that figure, just minus the gun, which annoys me. I find this to be the case with a couple of the ep1 figs. Obi, Qui-gon, Darth, and Anikan figs were all so very similar, yet they were "new" figures. This is the case with the amidala, as its the same outfit as the ummm, naboo one? Can't remember the other figs name. All that is different though is the GUN!!!

I will hold off until I find someone who wants to sell it for a decent price.

Hung Solow:
I hope he got a reach around with that. ;D ;) ::)

obi_robz:
LOL, that thing goes for 35 GBP ($57) on eBay UK  ;D

EDIT - unlike on RS, you can't post the pound sign here :)

CyberScout:
What surprises me is that this figure has held its value pretty good over time.I'm still waiting for the day when she can be picked up at a decent price so I can have a loose version.It may never come from the looks of it.I paid $20 for mine about a year ago.I considered it a fair deal then because she was the last fig I needed to complete my EP1 set except for the pit droid 2-pack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version