Author Topic: What Did You Get?  (Read 5693 times)

Offline bobafett14

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Pennsylvania Star Wars Collectors Society
Re: What Did You Get?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2004, 11:24 PM »
Thought I posted already, guess not.
The only SW I got this year was an AOTC bowl and cup.

Wife got me a shopsw gift certificate.  That's it.  I did get a compound miter saw that I can build some more shelves with.  Kept borrowing the old man's, so he bought me my own this yr.  ;^)

Star Wars and toy Collector since 1978(age 7).  currently over 6,500 SW items in my personal collection. Collect modern/vintage and everything in-between ;^)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 3, 2005, 12:11 AM »
OK, technically I didn't get this stuff for Christmas, but I went out shopping today with some gift cards and cash that I got for Christmas, as well as some extra cash that I made while working crazy hours during Christmas rush, which is kinda like my personal Christmas bonus  ;D - so I'm just going to add it to this year's Christmas loot list.

19" LCD Monitor for my PC
Altec Lansing inMotion speaker system for the iPod
AVP Alien Captured bust
Army of Darkness 4" figures (5 different 2-packs - these things are awesome!!)
New Cell Phone
A ****load of Star Wars stuff that I had to catch up on

A very expensive day, to be sure  :D

But I still haven't gotten my muffler replaced yet, it fell off about a month ago. Oh well. Maybe next weekend  :P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: January 3, 2005, 01:10 AM »
Dave,

Where'd you find the AOD figures?  I gotta get at least some of the ones with the regular Skeletons in them...  Custom fodder an'at.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 3, 2005, 01:33 AM »
My buddy at the comic shop ordered them for me. Not sure where they will be available at "regular" retail, but you might want to try a few comic shops and such. They are very cool.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: January 3, 2005, 01:37 AM »
Damn...  The Comic Shops around me are all but gone actually.  Very few still open in this area.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Killer185

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 8, 2005, 12:40 AM »
Damn...  The Comic Shops around me are all but gone actually.  Very few still open in this area.
At least you have some in your area... I have to travel at least 30 miles for even a bad one.  But been going to Seattle a lot lately to the comic shops there so its all good in za end.
"Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus. " - Lester Burnham, American Beauty