Author Topic: RAT Continues: Lando General  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
RAT Continues: Lando General
« on: December 30, 2004, 02:09 AM »

JD.com is proud to present our first ever Review-A-Thon...  It's a way we're going to clean out some old reviews we've got backlogged and get a little something for you, the viewer, to read over theholidays.

My first Endor Wave figure to pop up (and what a way to round out the Saga line!)Lando Calrissian (Endor Strike) makes his way into the reviews!  A complete resculpt of a figure who REALLY needed it too.

Yes, Lando General really was in need of a resculpt, and I'd say this is "good enough" for this figure...  Hasbro once again made that damned mistake of lop-sided articulation (one friggin' arm articulated?  Huh?  I hate that damn crap!), which still boggles my mind.

Saga had some doozies at the end, but that articulation being all over the place was a hinderence.  I'm pleased to see OTC's going out with some much more balanced figures. 

That said, Hasbro did include a working shoulder holster for the old scoundrel, and a nice accurate little blaster too.  He's a figure that I'd like to have seen be a bit more poseable (every main "hero" should be, even if all they did was fly around in the Falcon in their respective outfit).  Still, read the review in its entirety and come share what YOU think.

Myself, I'd say this is a good resculpt of a figure that needed it, but like the Rebel Fleet Trooper, a good sculpt does not equate to a great figure...  So read the review and share your opinion!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77