Author Topic: looks like my vinty figures had a party on their own.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline HWR

• Jedi Initiate
  • Finally I have returned
    • View Profile
looks like my vinty figures had a party on their own.
« on: January 1, 2005, 03:29 AM »
Hello.

Awake after only 5 hours of sleep.

Yesterday I was host for some friends, like last New Years Eve. This time we were 8 for dinner and 9th. person arrivinger later in the Evening, also my nagbourgh and her daughter droped by. Everything much like the New Years Eve before.(Just that we were 6 for dinner last year, with 3 persons arriving later). This year however some of the guests helped with the washing up (that was before opening the whisky and cognac).

I noticed one of my friend standing the somehow dark room, where I keep my books, computer and vintage collection.  T hought he was admireing the collection, then I saw that most of the figures was lying in a pile on their respective shelves, just as if they had a big party on their own. I later found out who was responsible for this mess (another of the guests), but I was not mad at him. No harm seems to have been don to them

Now I will clean up the last cups and glasses, and then some more hours of sleep.

Happy New Years.

-Henrik

edited: Spelling
« Last Edit: January 1, 2005, 05:53 AM by HWR »
Collector of vintage loose Star Wars figures and variations.
Three time sponsor and presenter at the Celebration Europe Collector Track.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: looks like my vinty figures had a party on their own.
« Reply #1 on: January 1, 2005, 04:46 AM »
The "post sober" motto seems to continue...  :)

Vinty figures?  I'd have killed the man myself...  Modern I woulda let it slide with maybe a knee-capping or some such.  That's me though, my friends are merely place-holders so I look better as a person.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77