Author Topic: say your swarmed........  (Read 3644 times)

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: say your swarmed........
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2005, 04:14 AM »
a technique I would administer,.... the soccer goalie kick, you know the one where the goalie kicks that pigskin almost across the entire soccer field? I think that if I could pull one or 2 off that would take out multiple 5 year olds and would really give me a wide berth as intimidation plays a key element in this scenario! If they hesitate then I would pick them off and defend my circumference. I think that conditioning would be the key. My last 4 fights I have knocked out everyone I was fighting (not 5 year olds :) ) and because they were such quick fights I wasn't exhausted as I usually am after a 2-3 minute slugfest (I am talking like 100 or more love taps thrown). Also to account for if you are striking that you are reaching downward with every punch, that is going to take its toll because your most effective punches are at shoulder level, not mid torso where the average 5 year old would stand? Also effective is a sleeper, I can put a 280 guy out in 5 seconds easily, a 5 year old would be out in 2-3 sec tops, and they would also make an effective shield during that time... I am going to realistically say that I would make it in the neibourhood of 110 - 120 before I succumb to my injuries and exhaustion.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2005, 11:59 AM »
hey my 100th post had genitalia in it ;D :o ;D

As it should!
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2005, 07:49 PM »
I think you'd run out of room to move pretty quickly, and wouldn't be able to take out more than a dozen before you'd just be piled over and unable to fight.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2005, 08:15 PM »
THIS IS ALL VERY INTERESTING....

I TRIED TO IM A FRIEND A LINK TO THE PAGE, BUT HE SAID IT DIDN'T WORK.   :'(

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2005, 10:56 PM »

I think that count is off, my son is almost 3 and is already a healthy 37 lbs...

:-X  Is that Canadian pounds?

You're right. I saw something on the web saying the average 5-yo weighs between 35-45 pounds. I know a few perfectly healthy kids below and above that range.

While I feel 100 is suspect, I think we can all agree that an adult can take out at least a dozen... except for Michael Jackson... but it's rumored he won't resist.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2005, 02:27 PM »
I think with a lot of Three Stooges moves I could take out a pretty sizeable group. But you're also going to have a problem with the ground being very soggy with tears. Five year olds cry alot.

Are the five year olds armed?

Are they trying to crush me to death or just grab on and tire me out? I need to know more about the enemy's strategy.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram