Author Topic: Grievous' Wheel Bike  (Read 12645 times)

Offline Mista_Carrot

• Youngling
  • that's orsome!
    • View Profile
    • Star Wars Action Figure Reviews
Re: Grievous' Wheel Bike
« Reply #30 on: March 8, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Just a quick question: has anyone been able to get the included Grievous (horror that he is) to sit in his chair and hold the controls correctly?  The controls and the footrests are made of a really soft rubber, and as yet I have been unable to get him to look right sitting there.  Any tips from anyone else out there?

The controls are actually adjustable and can slide forward and back. Pushing the controls closer to Grievous makes it easier to get them into both hands. It's not perfect but he can grab them in a decent manner.

BTW, I just posted a review of this vehicle on my site if anyone is interested:

Grievous' Wheel Bike Review

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Greivous Wheelbike
« Reply #31 on: March 8, 2005, 06:43 PM »
First of all, welcome to JD, Garett!   8)

Cool pix there Peter and Justin.  I should stop into the ROTS section more often here, as I didn't even realize this vehicle came with a pack-in figure.  I guess "trying" to avoid spoilers by staying out of here for a while is going to leave me looking rather stupid when April 2nd rolls around, and I don't know jackshit about anything that I'm trying to buy!

I still haven't found this Wheelbike yet, despite having seen both Starfighters at numerous Targets around here now, and the Tri-Fighter once.  Bummer, 'cause I'd like to polish these ships off so they're not taking up any room in my basket on April 2nd.

LOL! I dunno if this is going to be okay to post here, but here it goes (and here I go getting myself in trouble again)...

We're all about raunch here, so no worries!  ;)
« Last Edit: March 8, 2005, 07:17 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: March 9, 2005, 01:43 PM »

Jared (Tydirium) was kind enough to take some great loose and packaged shots of his Grievous' Wheel Bike for the JD Image Database.

You can check them out here:
JD.com's Image Database - Grievous' Wheel Bike
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 9, 2005, 02:13 PM »
Got one today.  Will take pics soon.   :)

:P

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2005, 10:43 AM »
It's pretty cool now that I opened it and checked it out.  The Grievous figure that comes with it really sucks... will probably repaint it a bit to make him look more real.

I'm not overly excited about this one, but still it's pretty cool.  I would think that kids would go bonkers over it.

:P