Author Topic: Walmart pulling Falcons?  (Read 2687 times)

Offline cCc2021

• Youngling
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Walmart pulling Falcons?
« on: February 23, 2005, 04:54 PM »
My 2 local Walmart had about 5-6 Falcons for $35 in the clearence section just 3 days ago. I checked today and both stores were cleared out. Theres no way they both sold out of them, especially since they've been sitting there for weeks. I was hoping to get one for under $20, but I guess not now.  ??? Anyone else seeing this?

cCc

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart pulling Falcons?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 05:51 PM »
Actually, I think it is possible.  Two Walmarts that I go to quite a bit each have had 4-5 Falcons each for $35.00 for several weeks.

Last week, my wife found a Falcon at one of those Walmarts for just $10.00 - and no more were left.  Luckily she bought it for me.

The very next day, I went to the other Walmart, and they had one Falcon left - only $15.00.  I should have bought it to help someone out.   :-\

:P

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 11:05 PM »
In my area - it's like dueling Walmarts - one put them on clearance for $35, while another one put them on clearance for $15 - I grabbed one to open at $15 - that store is completely sold out of them. The store with the $35 falcons still has a stack of 'em, I'm guessing eventually they will bring the price down considerably.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:44 PM »
2-3 weeks ago my walmart had about 6 or 8 flacond for $18.99, like a dummy I didn't get one cause Iwas waitning for some money.
Well last week I got the extra money, go to walmart and lo and behond they were all GONE!
I have often wondered if they were pulled for some reason and might be put back out  in April, and probably at a higher than $18 price  >:(
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline cCc2021

• Youngling
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 06:35 PM »
2-3 weeks ago my walmart had about 6 or 8 flacond for $18.99, like a dummy I didn't get one cause Iwas waitning for some money.
Well last week I got the extra money, go to walmart and lo and behond they were all GONE!
I have often wondered if they were pulled for some reason and might be put back out  in April, and probably at a higher than $18 price  >:(

At $18.99, they probably just sold out. My stores still had them for $35 and they all vanished. Either they were pulled or they could be holding them back and maybe put on with EIII figures.

cCc