Author Topic: EU Figures  (Read 9097 times)

Offline alexandertrooper

• Youngling
  • 501st for life
    • View Profile
Re: EU Figures
« Reply #15 on: August 2, 2005, 09:45 PM »
thats what I thought hense why I didn't buy it.  Thanks though.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2005, 12:45 PM »
I was content completing finally my collection of these by desperately picking up the troopers at 'Big Lous' in Culver City,CA for $20 and 25$ a couple of months ago. This is consistent with the LEES current price in the price guide(which is based off internet sales) 75$??? Whatta rip

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 08:26 PM »
One of my neighborhood comic book stores has some of the EU figs for around $15-20 or so...PM me if you want and I'll take a look the next time I go and let you know the actual price...may be cheaper than eBay...

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 3, 2005, 08:23 PM »
I'd like to get a DarkTrooper sooooo bad, but prices on eBay and online retailers are so high I just don't bother. Rerelease please Hasbro?

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 12:08 AM »
I found all of them at retail. They hit all of the local toy stores in the same week and I more or less just hopped from one to another until I had all of them (and multiples of the Troopers and Sentinels). Sadly, my customizing funds were limited at the time or I would have stocked up on a few extras of each character for parts (the Clone Emperor has a cool retro-sci-fi outfit on under the removable robe and who couldn't use more female base figures?).

I have since broken down Luke and Lei for customs as I replaced them with better "default" versions of the characters (Saga Jedi Luke and a custom Leia incorporating some parts from the EU figure).
Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

1 Stop Shopping For all Your Customs Needs:
www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 3, 2006, 11:00 AM »
These were hard for me to find at retail, but I did find a complete set. Then, I walked into TRU one morning and they had an entire bin of these for under $3. I picked up an extra dark trooper, space trooper and guard and then went to another TRU looking for something else and found the same thing, but didn't buy anything. Who knew? I'm kicking myself now because these didn't last the day.

Most resently, a few months ago, I found a set on ebay with a BIN for retail price. I almost bought it for trade fodder, but never seem to be able to make stuff like that work for me. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 3, 2006, 11:05 AM »
That darn Dark Trooper continues to elude me.  I'm just too cheap to buy one on ebay.  I have noticed that most of the other figures in this line that were previously selling above retail are now pretty much dirt cheap on ebay. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: January 4, 2006, 01:29 AM »
Some spaz at the local Toy SHow in early December tried offering me a Dark Trooper in his "cheap figure box" for the low low price of *drum roll*

$80 (included getting a Sentinel too).

WTF?!?  What a tool.

I got my EU off of the Fan Club store at the time and got extras when I could.  They were impossible to find in Pittsburgh.  From what I've heard from the locals at the time, they either lucked into a few at TRU one day and never saw them again or they didn't see them and did what I did.  I've never heard of them being found by any of my local friends at any store but TRU, though at the time I don't THINK we had Targets.  That was about 1998 if I recall and Target hadn't opened here yet save for maybe out near the airport.  We didn't get a Target store till the exclusive Y-Wing shipped.

Wal-Mart stores were more sparse at the time too and I didn't hear of them getting any, nor KB or KM.

Sad because the Darktrooper's amazing really, and I would buy a couple Katarns for customizing.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 5, 2006, 10:30 PM »
I remember reading those reports online years ago.  Sadly they never came north, so I paid $13.00 USD (?) from the fan club for mine.  For whatever reason I never received the Dark Trooper.  It's about the only modern hole I have.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #24 on: January 6, 2006, 02:03 AM »
It's about the only modern hole I have.

To QOOC or not to QOOC, that is the question.... ;)

Ahem ... sorry, do carry on.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Alpha_17

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 8, 2006, 05:09 PM »
The only EU figures I was able to find were the shadows of the empire figures. I never came across any of the other figures.