Author Topic: Millennium Minted Coin Collection...  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Millennium Minted Coin Collection...
« on: May 14, 2003, 02:05 AM »
I would love for someone to help clear up a few things with these.

What I know...

Every figure was released with a .00 version and some with a .01.

There is an error with a photo of the Han Solo coin. They both say, 'Bespin Han Solo' but on some of the the .00 versions an image of the Hoth Snowtrooper coin appears.

Han Solo was packaged with a Hoth Snowtrooper Coin in some cases.

The .00 version all have 'Millennium Minted Coin' text behind the coin and all other variations have no text.

My questions and requests...

If anyone has one or more of these, I would love to see an image of the box back to clarify some things.

What version (.00 or .01) did the Han figure come with the snowtrooper coin?

Guess that's it. Any help is appreciated...

What figures do you know that come with the Han Solo text below the Snowtrooper coin image error? I know that the .00 version of C-3PO, Palpatine, Luke & Leia have this error. Do Han Solo, Chewbacca and Snowtrooper have it too?

Is there a .01 version for C-3PO, Chewbacca or Palpatine?
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Millennium Minted Coin Collection...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 10:49 AM »
I'll check my stuff at some point for you (all stored in a rubbermaid tub right now) but just to add to the confusion, there were Canadian versions released to.  Or I presume there were.  Though Ididn't buy them at the time, Canadian TRU's carried these and at that time, the rules about packaging were much more stringent than they seem to be now.  Whereas we see numerous US carded figures showing up in stores now, at that time, everything was on trilogo.

I don't know whether that held true for that time though.  I believe I've obtained most of my stuff from US trading partners, so I can probably address your question if I have some of the unusual stuff.  I jus thought it necessary to further complicate the issue for you ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.