Author Topic: 2003 Clone Wars Republic Gunship  (Read 29972 times)

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Republic Gunship
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 11:18 PM »
I just got mine for freaking $125 plus shipping, althoug it did come with 10 carded clones!!!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2005, 04:23 PM »
People paying these ridiculous ebay prices are EXACTLY the root cause for why we bitch later about all the scalpers in our SW isles at the stores.

Sorry if your one of them- but it's flatly the REAL reason. These guys(team scalp) are funded by us shooting ourselves in the foot.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005, 08:10 PM »
I just got mine for freaking $125 plus shipping, althoug it did come with 10 carded clones!!!

That's insane. I got mine on CLEARANCE for $20.98!

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 02:04 AM »

That's insane. I got mine on CLEARANCE for $20.98!

did u by chance get an extra one?  ;D

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2005, 11:41 PM »
Man, that was like two years ago.  :P  Sorry.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005, 03:54 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/CLONE-WARS-ARMY-OF-THE-REPUBLIC-COMMAND-GUNSHIP_W0QQitemZ6016021704QQcategoryZ50267QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eBay Auction with a $75 BIN, plus $15 shipping. Not a bad deal really, compared to the other eBay prices.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline VF/501

• Youngling
  • From the water we're born, and in the fire we die
    • View Profile
Re: 2003 Clone Wars Republic Gunship
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 02:31 AM »
What I would like to see is a perfectly scaled to the figures version (proper height, width, length, etc.),  With the interior cabin beneath the cockpit, the four slot rack for the speeder bikes, properly sized side mounted bubble turrets, with the roof of the troop bay having the equipmint netting, NO ACTION FEATURES!!!  and real ball turrets in the front.  That would be the best vheicle ever. 

Oh yeah, with SA clone pilot and trooper packin figures, and a Cargo version, as seen in EP II, with AT-TE sold separately.

I would pay very well for those, easily $100- $200 for each one,  who's with me on this?
Palpatine:Lord Vader
Vader:Master, my suit chafes
Palps:Do you use Darkside
Vader:Yes master
Palps:In time you will learn the true power of the darkside
Vader:Which is
To stop chafing in clothes

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #37 on: May 4, 2006, 02:08 AM »
Sorry, not interested. Wouldn't it be like the size of a riding lawnmower? I'll stick with the $40 deformed version that actually fits on top of my bookshelf. :)
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #38 on: May 4, 2006, 04:10 AM »
Actually no it wouldn't be all that big...  A to-scale Gunship would be only a little bigger than the toy's dimensions overall...  It's not a huge vessel as SW ships go.

I'm a big fan of to-scale ships myself, but I just resign myself to the fact it doesn't happen in this line from this company.  It's disappointing when I have the vehicles from the military lines I collect next to SW ships though and my military line's planes dwarf a SW ship.  ;D  Customizing ships is the route I go though and I gave up buying every Hasbro vehicle then because I just am not that into the deformed looks of them and stuff.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 4, 2006, 11:57 AM »
I got mine for 77 Euros, that's about 50 Dollars... but it is the special Deco ;D

Look for it in the toys review secion.....
Here a photo of it.....

There can never be enough clones.....

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 4, 2006, 01:18 PM »
I got mine for 77 Euros, that's about 50 Dollars... but it is the special Deco ;D

Here a photo of it.....

Um... That isn't the '03 Clone Wars Gunship.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 4, 2006, 10:06 PM »
i'm a very big fan of the clone wars line! but i just don't see the hype over this particular gunship! the original CW gunship is very cool and the new 06' gunship is just awsome. i just don't understand why the price is so high for a black canopy and some other black deco? i'd love to have one, but only for my MIB collection. these are still getting a high price too, even with all the other gunship release's. mabey one of these days they'll come down a bit.....
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 5, 2006, 06:14 PM »

Here a photo of it.....

Um... That isn't the '03 Clone Wars Gunship.

Sorry... that's the 2005/2006 clonewars special from cartoon network.... oops :-\
There can never be enough clones.....

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re:"Clone Wars" Gunship - What do you want?
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 04:50 PM »
I've seen a wholesale sheet that indicates there will be two different Gunships issued for this year.  The Clone Wars version appears to be only different packaging, and possibly an alternate paint job.  The wholesale price for this is $22.

Then, there's the Gunship with added firepower.  This one wholesales for approximately $30 or more.  It's probably the one that includes 3 Clone Troopers and may have electronics.  There are already battery sized compartments in the base of the wings, and the rocket launchers on the top of the ship seem light capable.  Just look at the transparent rockets...perfect lightpipe.

Sorry...bored.  What ever happened to this Gunship #2 ?  Apparently I was hiding under a rock back in 2003. didn't join until 04
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 04:57 PM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN