Author Topic: Autograph Guest List C3  (Read 18022 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Autograph Guest List C3
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 12:35 PM »
I'm not surprised that some of the bigger OT actors won't be there.  Unfortunately, a lot of them have moved onto things other than Star Wars, and it's just not a priority for them anymore.

Han Solo will always be the best character in the Star Wars universe - I would have stood in line all day for Harrison Ford, even though I don't normally care about autographs.  A simple handshake would have made the entire trip worth it.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 11:55 PM »
3 more names have been added to the list: Christine Hewitt (Tonnika Sister), Bodie Taylor (Clone Trooper) and Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wessell).

From the Official Pix site:

Customers can purchase $10.00 coupons to exchange for autographs on items they bring or on official Celebration III logo photos that are available for $5.00 each.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 04:08 AM »
Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) has been added to the list. This brings the list up to 40 guests that will be signing autographs and two more are pending.

Check back for more updates as we get closer to Celebration III.  :)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 09:18 AM »
Sweet.  Do you think he'd sign a can of Colt 45?   ;D

But seriously, I think that he's a guy I'd stand in line for.  I'm kinda getting excited about acquiring a few autographs.  Could be fun.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2005, 12:50 PM »
Damn. Now I'm up in the air. I want an autograph of a Clone...and a Lando...

Balls! >:(

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2005, 02:04 PM »
I wonder if I should bring this down bar sign and see if he would autograph it.   ;D

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2005, 02:24 PM »
Are you kidding me?  He should pay you for the honour to sign that beautful piece.    ;)

I need to build a bar in our basement so I can hang some art like that.  Oh wifey...

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2005, 11:54 PM »
Speaking of the man we love as Lando, take the Billy Dee Williams Smoothness Test

"Are you as smooth as an ice cold bottle of Colt 45?"

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2005, 11:49 AM »
I have to get David Prowse's autograph so I'll probably pick up a few more as long as I'll be standing in line. 

FYI:  For those that have never done this before, you might want to pick up a three ring binder and some 8x10 pages before you go so you can carry your pictures around better.  I bought an official binder when I was at C2 (and the pages also) but they had a limited amount with them at the time and I do know of some people who actually had their pictures ruined due to carrying them around all day loose.

Beth

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2005, 11:57 AM »
I have to get David Prowse's autograph so I'll probably pick up a few more as long as I'll be standing in line. 

Prowse does SO MANY shows, it's surprising to see someone write this.  Yet at Celebration 2, he had an incredibly busy table.  The guy is a convention whore, yet he still drew at C2.  I guess he doesn't get around as much as I think, even if I have seen him at more than a dozen shows or more.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2005, 02:11 PM »

Prowse does SO MANY shows, it's surprising to see someone write this.  Yet at Celebration 2, he had an incredibly busy table. 

He wasn't at his table when I went through.  I was at a few conventions after that but he was never there.  I am hoping for a short line  ;).
Beth

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2005, 04:12 PM »

FYI:  For those that have never done this before, you might want to pick up a three ring binder and some 8x10 pages before you go so you can carry your pictures around better.

Thanks for that bit of info.  I wouldn't have even thought of that.  I imagine it would be incredibly frustrating to stand in those lines for hours only to ruin your pictures afterwards.

And I'll be standing in line for David Prowse too.  This is the first convention I've EVER been too, so naturally I'll have to get his autograph.  And Billy Dee, and Ray Park, and...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2005, 10:23 PM »
Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) has been added to the list. This brings the list up to 41 guests that will be signing autographs.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 10:56 AM »
I have to get his autograph.  I bet his line will be one of the longest. 

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 11:38 AM »
Anyone going to bug the poor Tonnika sister lady about her action figure not being made if you get her autograph?  I bet she'll be asked that question all day long.