Author Topic: Autograph Guest List C3  (Read 18022 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Autograph Guest List C3
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 11:53 AM »
From the Official Pix site:

We are proud to announce that Offical Pix will be offering a complete set of the licensed autograph guest unsigned lithographs in a special Star Wars Celebration III 3-ring binder at Celebration next month.

This set will include one of each of the CIII logo photos that also will be available individually at the celebrity signing tables. Individually, our hundred-plus $5 lithographed photos would retail for over $500, but you can get the entire set in special collectible, limited edition 3-ring logo binder for just $199.99. That's less than $2 each!

Celebration III Photo Set

Celebration III Photos Revealed!

Check out the 100+ Official Pix Celebration III autograph program photos here!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 03:10 PM »
$200 for photos?  No thanks.

I'm sure they're great photos, but I'm also sure there's a hell a lot of other stuff that I could will blow $200 on.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 09:24 AM »
Toby Philpott (Jabba Puppeteer) aded to the list. This brings the list up to 42 guests that will be signing autographs.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 10:35 AM »
He should be easy to recognize.  He'll be the one with his hand up Jabba's ass.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2005, 05:18 PM »
No the other guy is up Jabba's ass.  This guy is down Jabba's throat. C'mon get is straight now.  You call yourself a fan? 

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2005, 12:59 PM »
For those who are getting autographs, advance coupons are now on sale at Officialpix.com

You can advance buy Celebration III Autograph and Photo coupons and Unsigned Photo Sets now, and avoid a potentially long coupon purchase line at the show.

For security, we will not mail out coupons. Customers who advance order need to print out the PayPal transaction receipt and bring it with you to Celebration III. This receipt will allow you direct access into the Coupon Fast Path line to pickup your advance purchased coupons and / or photo set(s). You should receive a confirmation email from PayPal upon completion of a successful transaction. Be sure you do as you will need this confirmation to identify your purchase and receive your coupons.

Autograph Coupon: $10.00 each.

Photo Coupon: $5.00 each (includes 6% Indianapolis sales tax).

Unsigned Photo Set With Celebration III Logo binder: $212.00 (includes 6% Indianapolis sales tax).

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2005, 07:44 PM »
I know some or many of you do not like Rebelscum or just Philip himself.  However, they just put this up on their homepage http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=91345 

Personally I think it is kind of cool they got that guy to come and sign for free (well $5 for the photo if you want it).  I might have to get that autograph just because it is a fun and sort of cheesy line in ROTJ. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 07:45 PM by Darth Broem »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2005, 03:13 AM »
Official Pix is offering the Celebration 3 Ultimate Autograph Set for those who have deep wallets.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2005, 11:20 AM »
Official Pix is offering the Celebration 3 Ultimate Autograph Set for those who have deep wallets.
Very deep pockets.  I was planning on getting one of these but not for that much.  The C2 one was under $500 if I remember right.  Wish the price remained the same for C3.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2005, 11:22 AM »

$2160.00  :o

There is no way I'd EVER spend that much money on shiny pictures with scribbling on them, especially considering you know who would end up with the cash in the end.   ::)

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2005, 11:53 AM »
$2160.00  :o

There is no way I'd EVER spend that much money on shiny pictures with scribbling on them, especially considering you know who would end up with the cash in the end.   ::)

Jeff

Un-*******-believable.  He can simply shove those where the white shorts don't shine.   >:(

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2005, 11:59 AM »
I lost interest in auto's about the same time as I found out that Mr. Wise was involved.  I know that seems petty but at the same time, I find it more than a bit abhorrent that people charge for autographs.  I can understand fees for items that you purchase that they then sign (pics, cards, whatever) but for the actual autograph?  Well, combine it with the fact that my money is going somewhere that I have no respect for and it's pretty much done.  Just that much less line standing to be in.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2005, 12:07 PM »
I would actually love to get a lot of autographs since they are all under one roof and probably won't be ever again.  Except for the regulars of course.  I just can't believe some of the people are going to be commanding $20 like Zam Wessel, Ric Olie, Young Boba Fett, Ray Park, etc.  Not that I want all those but still. 

So, that will actually reduce my autograph spending to a prescious few.  I will probably get my 12 inch Jango Fett signed, Mon Mothma figure signed.  I am debating on betting my 12 inch Darth Maul/Vader 2 pack signed but that would be $40.  If I get those other 2 it will be $70 for 4 autographs.  Uggh.  Oh well.  That is the way it is.

I wish they were all just $10 or $15 tops.  But twenty?  Billy D Williams is $30.  LOL!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2005, 12:16 PM »
I lost interest in auto's about the same time as I found out that Mr. Wise was involved.  I know that seems petty but at the same time, I find it more than a bit abhorrent that people charge for autographs.  I can understand fees for items that you purchase that they then sign (pics, cards, whatever) but for the actual autograph?  Well, combine it with the fact that my money is going somewhere that I have no respect for and it's pretty much done.  Just that much less line standing to be in.
I totally agree with you Brent, but Darth Broem makes a good point about the chance to have so many actors under one roof.  So what am I going to do?  I'm pretty sure I'll grab a couple autographs, likely only 2 or 3 - I don't need to line PWise's pockets much more than they already are.    :-\
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 12:17 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2005, 02:16 PM »
I just would not get to wrapped up in the fact that Phillip gets the money.  If you want the autographs go get them.  I just wish the prices were lower.  However, I would probably gripe at whatever the price is.