Community > JD Sports Forum!

MLB 2005

(1/60) > >>

Jeff:
Well, with the Grapefruit and Cactus leagues well underway, I guess it's time to abandon the old thread and start up a new one for 2005!

I've been watching a few games on ESPN and listening to the Twins on the AM radio when I get a chance, really starting to get into Baseball again.  I've got my tickets for the Dome Opener, should be another great year for the Twins - Santana and BRadke at the top of the rotation and a re-stocked infield.  Ready to go for that 4th-in-a-row AL Central title!

Aaaah, Baseball.  :)

I no longer miss the NHL.   :P

Jeff

Scott:
Bought my tickets for the SF Giants game in June...BALCO!

Darth Broem:
Geez,  I see that Wood and Prior could not even last a full week in ST.  These 2 must have the worst offseason conditioning programs.  Seriously. They pitch just a little bit ST and "Ouch!  I'm hurt!"  Kind of starting to wonder if these two are just wusses. 

Mikey D:
Opening day can't get here soon enough.  The down time between the Super Bowl and Opening Day sucks.

The wife got tickets to a game at Fenway in late April.  Going to be a great feeling to see the defending World Series Champions (it feels weird writing that) play.

Scott:
The Cubs about threw Wood's arm off his first 2 years in the Majors, they deserve a lot of that blame.  Idiots

Not sure how they've handled Prior but it goes both ways with Pitchers and Teams.  Last year the Twins would pull Santana after 90-110 pitched even if he had shutouts going in the 7th and 8th innings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version