Author Topic: ROTS Lego Minis Promotions  (Read 11473 times)

Offline Violentfix

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Cobra: The Inner Sanctum
Re: ROTS Lego Promotions
« Reply #15 on: May 2, 2005, 10:29 AM »
Do the mini-ships look good next to the Lego Star Destroyer? 
For the GI Joe Fans out there, Check out my site:
www.cobratheinnersanctum.com

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 07:31 AM »
Grabbed the second TRU set yesterday, the ARC Fighter.  The promotion doesn't start until Sunday, but they had a bunch in the bin with the TIE Interceptor.  Just bought it outright for $5.

Still looking for the mini Starfighter.  None of the Shaws (the Mass version of Albertsons) around here know what the **** I'm talking about when I ask for it  ::)
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 02:52 PM »
Still looking for the mini Starfighter.  None of the Shaws (the Mass version of Albertsons) around here know what the **** I'm talking about when I ask for it  ::)

I found a giant bin of them at my local Albertson's last night Mikey, and picked one up.  No idea how long they've been out, since that's the first time I've bothered to check for one.

They rang up at $7, but I got mine for free with a 24-pack of Pepsi, and a couple bags of chips.  Bought all that other crap, since they supposedly weren't available for individual sale.  Want me to go back and see if I can just buy you one for $7, and toss it in with your EE Clones?  LMK!

Grabbed the first TRU Lego mini, but haven't been back to get the new ARC yet.  Maybe today...

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 03:15 PM »
Matt, can you grab me two if you're able to buy them alright?  I need an extra for my GH Survivor bounty.

Of course, now that I'm buying from you, they're going to show up in mass here.  ::)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 03:19 PM »
No prob, Mikey.  I'll hit that Albertson's again on the way home and grab you a couple, at $7.58 each (with the tax).  Cool?  Won't cost you anything extra in shipping, since I'll just toss them in with the Clones.

Or I can wait a little while, in hopes that you can find them out your way in the next week or so, if you'd like.  I don't think they're going anywhere out here, since they had a ton of them...  Up to you though.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 03:33 PM »

Or I can wait a little while, in hopes that you can find them out your way in the next week or so, if you'd like.  I don't think they're going anywhere out here, since they had a ton of them...  Up to you though.

That might be good.  Let me keep an eye open out here and see if they show up.  If not, I'll let you know.  Thanks for the offer.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 06:22 PM »
Grabbed the first TRU Lego mini, but haven't been back to get the new ARC yet.  Maybe today...

Same here. I'll try and get there next week, but if not, I'll trade/buy one from the boards.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 07:08 PM »
Found the new Lego ARC mini at TRU today at lunch, and nabbed it for $5.  So I think that means I'm complete now, right?  There were just the three mini promotion sets, and that was it...?

I'll lay off the Starfighter for a little bit then Mikey.  LMK when you're nervous enough to seek assistance on it.  Should I hold onto your EE Clones too then, just in case?  Up to you...

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2005, 07:41 AM »

I'll lay off the Starfighter for a little bit then Mikey.  LMK when you're nervous enough to seek assistance on it.  Should I hold onto your EE Clones too then, just in case?  Up to you...

Nah, stick them in the mail when you get a chance.  If for some reason, I need assistance with the Lego Minis, we'll worry about that later.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Lego Minis Promotions
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 07:44 AM »
I walked into a Lego store on Friday night and saw a completed Mini Jedi Starfighter on the check out counter and asked the cute chick working the store where I can get it.  She proceeded to give me one for free, I asked her if I had to buy anything.  She said no, so then I asked her for another one.  She gave it to me no problem.  Must have been my devastatingly handsome looks. (or she was just tired of geeks bothering her constantly for toys and wanted nothing to do with them)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 03:42 PM »
Can you put that charm and devilish good looks to use again? :P
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 04:05 PM »
Can you put that charm and devilish good looks to use again? :P

I can try, but I may used my allotment for the year.  Only want one?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2005, 06:33 PM »
Anybody interested in picking me up a mini ARC fighter from TRU? Doesn't look like I'll have a chance to get there for a while.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 06:47 PM »
Damn.  Wish I'd known that before I sent your C3 Vader out the other day Travis.  Could've just tossed one in with that...  :-\

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2005, 09:03 PM »
I know, but I thought I would be able to get one myself then.