Author Topic: New JD Review: Lobot  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
New JD Review: Lobot
« on: March 21, 2005, 08:53 PM »
And yet another new review...  Big "ups" to Jeff for posting these in rapid succession!

So how do you like your Cyborgs served?  Side of fries perhaps?  With 4 lightsabers and an action feature?  Or just in black bionic suits with one mean-ass red saber?

Myself, I'm a fan of Lobot...  Dull?  Perhaps.  But you can't deny that he holds a weird place in the Bespin line-up as actually being a man of action, even though he did very little.

Hasbro's first Lobot was hardly anything special, though it was sharply sculpted.  His disco pose just killed him though as a figure, and Hasbro OWED us a better, neutral Lobot...  They delivered, thankfully.

Click Right Here and read the full review, and let us know what your opinions on Lobot are.

Myself, I'm pretty happy.  Lots of good sculpting, lots of good deco (for what he is), and while he only has 2 accessories, they're both very cool and creative ones from Hasbro.  Kudos to them for thinking outside the box a little bit with accessories, on a figure who really doesn't have much to include as far as accessories go.

Read on, and enjoy.  He was one of my more favored OTC purchases I think.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77