Author Topic: ROTS Comics Out Now!  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
ROTS Comics Out Now!
« on: March 28, 2005, 02:25 PM »
Went into Borders Books near where I work at lunch time and I was able to pick up issues 1 and 2 of the comic book adaptation of ROTS.

I also grabbed issue 1 of the General Grevious series.

Does anyone know if Obsession #4 or #5 has come out yet - they didn't have either in so my guess is no - but I've missed things relying solely on them before...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Firebat

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Comics Out Now!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 05:50 PM »
Found one and two at waldenbooks today as well as Obsession #4. It's a good time to be a fan......

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 10:00 AM »
I picked up the TPB for ROTS this weekend at Wal-Mart.  I really wanted to have this, but don't really want to read it until the movie comes out.  I guess I should have waited, but it was a decent price, so I decided to go ahead and get it.  Now the challenge begins to just leave it in a drawer, unread, for a few more weeks ;).

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 2, 2005, 02:45 PM »
The Borders Books near where I work has issues #3 and #4 of the ROTS Comic Book adaptation.

While not as bad as the book, the last two issues of the comic also seemed rushed. I hope the movie isn't like that. I've always been in the school of thought that a SW movie could be 3-4hrs if it was compelling and clearly told the story. I hope GL doesn't rush ROTS at the end or cut things down to fit it into the 2hr mold of all of the other movies in the saga.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!