Author Topic: EDIT: Here for good  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
EDIT: Here for good
« on: November 16, 2002, 03:54 AM »
Well, lots of us are probably from Rebelscum.com, but hello to any and all from lands far away. Happy hunting and May The Force Be With You.
by the way, I'm 13, male, live in Southern California, and am in 8th grade. I love Marching band so GO DCI( preferably the Rosemont Cavaliers). I was born in Illinois( silent "s" please) so I take a liking to them, but I also like  the Phantom Regiment.
Oh, and are there any admin or moderator positions open? Oh well, it's your site, and a nice one too!
« Last Edit: April 6, 2005, 12:16 AM by Jediknight760071 »

Chris Belle

Re:Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 07:46 AM »
Hello Jediknight760071,  Glad you're here.  We look forward to providing you with up to the minute news and a great community atmosphere.  Enjoy!

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re:Hi all!
« Reply #2 on: December 3, 2002, 03:20 AM »
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.  :)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Here for good
« Reply #3 on: April 4, 2005, 06:51 PM »
Hey guys...I've been a member here since late 2002 when you opened up, but I've limited my posting to Watto's Junk Yard.

Since having my account deleted at RS, I'll be posting here more often, so look for me in the Customs and Area Reports sections too.

Anyway, I hope to have lots of fun here and keep up with my collecting.

P.S. How many posts do I need to be a moderator? ;) Just kidding...There'll be no more post-padding from me. :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:04 AM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Here for good
« Reply #4 on: April 4, 2005, 07:05 PM »
Welcome back, sorta, Justin (since you technically never actually went anywhere).  Good thing on the post-padding there too, since it's not allowed here, as I'm sure you already know.  ;)  But enjoy the rest of the boards here though...

As for the mod gig, well, you usually have to be at least mid/late 20's to get the job 'round here, unless your name's Brad, in which case we're happy to make a worthy exception.  8)

- M

P.S.  I'm merging your thread with your original one from way back in the day...  :-*
« Last Edit: April 4, 2005, 07:08 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #5 on: April 4, 2005, 07:11 PM »
Hey Justin, this is my first day here :P. Interesting to hear that your account at RS is deleted. Was this by your own request? Well, you've been here a lot longer than me, but I just wanted to say that it's good to know that I wont miss you at all even though you're no longer at RS.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: EDIT: Here for good
« Reply #6 on: April 6, 2005, 03:03 PM »
Glad you are staying here.  I love this place.

Now, start showing your photonovel here buddy!

:P