Author Topic: JD Pics to Names!  (Read 123586 times)

Offline ponda barfly

• Youngling
  • he doesnt like you
    • View Profile
Re: Pics to Names!
« Reply #165 on: June 5, 2003, 05:03 PM »
URLText

heres a link to my picture can anyone help me post it( thats if its working ::) ::))

-------------
EDIT by JediMAC: I uploaded your picture to our site Neil, and threw it in here for ya', since Carrie's attempt still doesn't seem to be working...
« Last Edit: June 6, 2003, 04:55 PM by JediMAC »

Offline sp00ky

• Jedi Initiate
  • Scott McKenzie
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 5, 2003, 05:23 PM »
Here is mine...

Its from this winter, but its the only one I have online...

Included are my daughter (Haleigh), my son (Nicholas), and the dog (Ellie - show name Elvira Mistress of the Bark :) )

The space left intentionally blank.

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 5, 2003, 05:43 PM »
"Mistress of the Bark"......LMFAO!!!!!!   What's really bad bro is that's a picture of you in the snow.....without a Hocky Stick....isn't it against Canadian law to be outside in the winter without carrying a hockey stick?????

PFFTT....and you call yourself Canadian ;) hahahahah
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline sp00ky

• Jedi Initiate
  • Scott McKenzie
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 5, 2003, 07:07 PM »
No worries bro, the camera is taped to the hockey stick...

I am safe :)

Scott
The space left intentionally blank.

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 5, 2003, 07:09 PM »
URLText

heres a link to my picture can anyone help me post it( thats if its working ::) ::))

Here ya go, Barfly.

Let me just try and express myself without being a total pig:  WOW. Move over OCB, there's some new blood in town.  ;)
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 5, 2003, 08:55 PM »
No worries bro, the camera is taped to the hockey stick...

I am safe :)

Scott

hahahahaha, man, you crack me up Scott ;D
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline ponda barfly

• Youngling
  • he doesnt like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 6, 2003, 03:39 PM »
URLText

Here ya go, Barfly.

Let me just try and express myself without being a total pig:  WOW. Move over OCB, there's some new blood in town.  ;)

thanks cc your not to bad your self(flirt flirt) on that day i had forgot to shave and had to have my spotlight photos done so im not on top form there, oh and that phone number no longer exists, anyway id like to see a pic of obi robz come on fella before i start a petition thread!!! ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #172 on: June 6, 2003, 04:57 PM »
Carrie's attempt at ponda's picture above still wasn't working, so I uploaded it to JD here, and slapped it into your original post there Neil!   ;)

Go get 'em Carrie!   :-*

Offline ponda barfly

• Youngling
  • he doesnt like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 6, 2003, 05:45 PM »
thanks jediMAC, it was working earlier strange :-\

now you can all marvel at what hollywood is missing ;D

barfly

Offline hansloroll

• Youngling
  • attempting to complete my vintage collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 6, 2003, 08:07 PM »
That photo is rather disturbing...  :-\

I agree entirely.  Take the cap off the damn bottle.  Sheesh ::)

Trust me I uncorked a few.Trouble was considerring my garb I had to walk slowly and as soon as i would get to an elevator I would have to go back and grab me another.That cost me some time that evening as I had four before I got in the elevator.I will take a new one so you can see me fro real.Nice one up there Ponda.
attempting to complete my vintage collection .Available for sculpting and painting.cantina monsters and droids a favorite project.

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 7, 2003, 05:58 PM »
thanks cc your not to bad your self(flirt flirt) on that day i had forgot to shave and had to have my spotlight photos done so im not on top form there

Well, the scruffy look is something you can definitely work with in acting. so forgetting to shave that day may have not been a bad thing. My interest in photography compels me to ask if you've got any photos of yourself from perhaps a Playgirl magazine layout? (please, nobody ban me  :))
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #176 on: June 7, 2003, 06:14 PM »
My interest in photography compels me to ask if you've got any photos of yourself from perhaps a Playgirl magazine layout? (please, nobody ban me  :))

Too late Carrie.  You know we don't tolerate that kind of potty mouth talk here at JD!   :-X  Consider yourself suspended for the rest of the week.  Better go sit over there on the sideline with Brent for a while, will ya'...   ;)

I'll drop you a line when we feel you're ready to join the rest of the group again...   :-*

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 7, 2003, 08:11 PM »
hahahahhaa......it's great to see a female putting the pressure on a guy ;)

Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #178 on: June 9, 2003, 11:22 AM »
thanks cc your not to bad your self(flirt flirt) on that day i had forgot to shave and had to have my spotlight photos done so im not on top form there

Well, the scruffy look is something you can definitely work with in acting. so forgetting to shave that day may have not been a bad thing. My interest in photography compels me to ask if you've got any photos of yourself from perhaps a Playgirl magazine layout? (please, nobody ban me  :))

Actually Carrie, while I don't work on that particular publication, my company publishes Playgirl.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 9, 2003, 11:57 AM »
Well then let's see that Playgirl photo spread by golly!!! Oh...wait...your company just publishes that magazine.  You don't really have pics of yourself in there do you?  Heh-heh, um...yeah...this is awkward.   Sorry, I will just...um...stay over here and be quiet.  Yeah.  

:)