Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration III: Indianapolis  (Read 118226 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Celebration 3
« Reply #480 on: April 6, 2005, 10:22 PM »
I ordered mine last night and have to pick it up at "Will Call".  I am a bit nervous.  They better have them there.  They finally gave me my Hyperspace access code 2 months later after 2 phone calls and 3 emails.  Sigh.

Likewise, I'm picking mine up at will-call as well, and I'm more than a little nervous after Beth's scenario developed.  It just better be there. :-\

As for the FanClub check, I never clicked yes, but it indicated I am currently a member of the Fan Club.  I think my membership expired in November and I never have had Hyperspace access, so I've no idea what to expect.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 6, 2005, 10:35 PM »
I too will be a Will-Call bum. I fear my name will be butchered and I'll have to buy another one. I think there will just be a list, Brent, as I recall reading about several Will-Call booths.

:-\

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 6, 2005, 11:57 PM »
Add my name to the list of nervous guys/gals about picking up my pass at Will Call.  I think that bringing every piece of paperwork showing that I paid for my pass will be necessary, just in case.  It would kill me to get that far and suddenly have to spend all day just trying to get in.   :(

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 7, 2005, 08:33 AM »
Well it is kind of my fault for waiting until the end here, but I was not sure if I could/would go.  Does anyone really know how the Will Call actually works? 

I take it there were be some sort of massive line to pick up the "tickets" or whatever they give you to get in.  Can you still get into C3 early?  I really do not know?  Do we all need to show some sort of I.D.? 

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #484 on: April 7, 2005, 10:57 AM »
Will call works much like the ticket booths- except they typically have a few lines separated by the initial of your last name.  You get in the line that you would be assigned to and when you get to the person you tell them your name, show them your state issued license or passport, any paperwork that you might need, they will look in the file for you name- make sure it matches your id and your picture- then give you your tickets.  It's really pretty easy.
According to the website, Will Call will be open for C3 starting at Wednesday at 2pm- 8pm- so if you get there the day before I'd highly recommend picking your pass up early.
My will call Celebration paperwork says pick that up on Saturday, but I'm hoping they will allow it on Wednesday.
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 7, 2005, 12:28 PM »
Okay.  I see Will Call opens at 8am like everything else for the most part.  Thanks for the info. 

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #486 on: April 7, 2005, 01:53 PM »
So what's the list for JDers going to C3? I guess I'll see you guys Friday night.

OK, I want to start getting an official C3 roll call list going here, so I can try to keep tabs on who all's going to be there and when, so we can be sure to keep everyone up to speed on the JD Party Train's official whereabouts throughout our stay in Indy, starting with Wednesday night at Hooters, of course (the map's back on page 27 of this thread).  ;)

So here goes (in no particular order):

JediMAC
Nataku
Morgbug
Tydirium
Deanpaul
JesseJames
DSJ (& Membraneman)
JesseVader08
jokabofe
Kneel Before Zod
Chris Berry
jjks
Holographic Elvis
Jadesfire (& Jay)
Darth Shader
Princess
Hasbro's Missing Integrity
LandotheScoundrel (Friday only?)
Darth Broem (Friday only)
BigDumbWookiee
Josheee
Corran Horn
bobafett14
Bill Cable
Darth Kenobi
Famine
Vator
Valin Kenobi
knashdx
SithLordChaos
buffet1fan
whojedi
CloneF13Y35

I'm sure I've left off about 20 or so other JD'ers that I forgot, or wasn't quite sure of, so if you're missing above, give us a holler in here!  Greatly looking forward to meeting every last one of ya'!  If you're in Indy, and we don't meet you, we WILL kick your ass for ditching the JD party train.  :-*

- Matt
« Last Edit: April 7, 2005, 07:41 PM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 7, 2005, 01:57 PM »
BTW, the beers are on Matt.  :-*

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 7, 2005, 06:12 PM »
I'll be going too but due to some unforeseen setbacks, I never got to order my passes online at all! I got a room, got transprtation now I just have to hope - as the c3 site says - that I can buy my day-of passes onsite for fri-sat-sun.
 :o
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 7, 2005, 07:17 PM »
Add my name to the list of nervous guys/gals about picking up my pass at Will Call.  I think that bringing every piece of paperwork showing that I paid for my pass will be necessary, just in case.  It would kill me to get that far and suddenly have to spend all day just trying to get in.   :(

Gen-con said Jay's new pass will now be waiting for him at the will-call.  I guess when we roll in to town on Wednesday, we can walk over to the "will-call" booth from 2-8pm and get it.  I, too, will be bringing every email and printout with me, just in case. 
Beth

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 8, 2005, 12:41 AM »
I went to the registration site tonight to see if I could order my badges and lo and behold I could.  It was unavailable a few days ago. So anyway got my badges ordered for Fri-Sat-Sun.   ;D ;D
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 8, 2005, 04:40 PM »
Got my pass today and everything else that I was suppose to get.  Since I have no need for the coupons I will give them to the members here.  I will probally give them to you Matt #1 at Hooters on Wed.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 11, 2005, 05:53 PM »
I'll be damned. Just a week away. Damn.

- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #493 on: April 11, 2005, 06:50 PM »
Ahhh, I was looking for this thread so I could sign up for the Weds night party.

I'll be there, hopefully with some friends in tow.

Matt has my cell and can call to harass me if I don't show for some reason.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2005, 07:15 PM »
Matt has my cell and can call to harass me if I don't show for some reason.  ;D

Damned right I will, Josh.

And it'll be very late, and I'll likely be very plastered.

And you don't want that.

Trust me.

I may even come knocking on your hotel room door at 4am.  I've been known to do stuff like that.  From time to time.

So we'll see you on Wednesday.  8)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 07:17 PM by JediMAC »