Author Topic: #56 Mustafar Sentry  (Read 6354 times)

Offline OCEAN

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: #56 Mustafar Sentry
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 03:05 PM »
Haven't seen #56 over here in Atlanta.  I talked to a few guys @ the Buckhead Target and they said it might be in stores on Monday.  Tarkin, Ask, and Meena will probably be there also.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 01:20 PM by JediMAC »
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 11:45 PM »
Picked up a couple of these tonight - I really like this figure. Nicely detailed, plus it comes with the cool "on fire" Mustafar base - I think this is the only Collection 1 figure to have a base right? I don't consider the 1st R2 and Spinning Yoda figures to have bases, they have stands that support the action features of the figure.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

SilverZ

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 02:34 PM »
Wow, that didn't even occur to me about the base. I guess that would make it the first C1 figure to have one. I hope that continues.

I really miss the days of Saga with specific bases and interlocking parts, like the Hoth Luke and Wampa bases.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 02:41 PM »
Speaking of interlocking bases, some of these ROTS bases seem to interlock but in a non-sense fashion.  The royal guard bases can be connected to form like a square "bigger" base.  And the AT-TE gunner bases and be connected to make a really long line.  I don't see the point but the fit together quite well.

Maybe this is the "hint" of things to come.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2005, 08:28 PM »
Ok, found him on the pegs yesterday and after looking at him, I bought him. He rocks! Glad to have gotten him.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2005, 09:59 PM »
Gatillo, I sure do wish they'd make more interlocking bases that made more sense.  Ones that could make the floor to a certain room or something... they are so close to really having something cool, but just can't seem to nail it like they could.

:P